Chapter 1: The beginning

You have loyalty for your man. But when this last heelshire is around you, it's nowhere to be found in you.
His dark past wouldn't stop him from making you his. He would do everything to have you.
He would hold you like your a beautiful glass jar.
He's not the gentle type.

9 months away from your cheating man. His new girl's Instagram posts with him, Naked on a swimming pool, wines and beers on their hands, smooching with his new girlfriend, your man never know you know. Know that he's cheating. You remained silent, not complaining about how he doesn't care nor controlling you.

He would text you every night but using only the same words every day. Good night. Yeah. Oh, cool. That's nice. Like emoji. You hated it, You hated the idea of his for not ending your relationship with you.

It brokes your heart a lot, you accepted this weird job, babysitting a doll, just to pay some of your debts and his. You didn't expect building a house for the two of you would be hard. You've been earning a lot, only enough to pay for his debts. Yours aren't paid already. He's not cooperating.

And after months of hard work, there he is, having fun with another girl. A rich girl.

Angry and sad about what you saw, you didn't intend to reply and accept his messages. You were upset, you feel like your whole world is being destroyed.

You have to pay this debt as soon as possible.

But he won't cooperate.

Everyone is not cooperating and helping.

Instead, they find a selfish way to escape this debt.

Not even caring of how would you react or feel.

This world is unfair.

"Oh god." You sobbed as you drop your phone to the bed effortlessly. Your breathing got heavy and fast, your sobs and cries getting louder and louder until it echoes all around.

Your landlord before from your previous apartment just messaged you. The landlord has been complaining about your boyfriend who always left the apartment messy. Complaining about your unpaid rent for 1 year straight.

"That's it." You sobbed as you took your phone again to call your boyfriend.

"Hello?" You called, trying not to sob.

After a few seconds of silence, you finally heard a voice. And you that few seconds of silence is that your boyfriend's phone is being used by her new girl.

"Hey babe, what's up?"

"We're breaking up." You said.

"What?!" He exclaimed. "Why?! Who'll pay our debts?"

"Your debts! I've been working so hard for money to pay for your debts! Why won't you ask for money for your brand new girlfriend, huh?" You cried.