Chapter 22: Argue

‼Warning: This chapter contains sexual contents‼

As soon as he laid his tip on your clit, your whole body shivered, you moaning in pleasure. "Mmh! Ah...!" You giggled like a crazy woman.

"You're losing your mind. You look so lewd." Brahms said, teasing you a bit by pushing and pulling his cock slightly. "Don't tease me!" You cried, "Push it inside, please...!"

"Hmm, why are you craving for me that much?"

"You're the one who's craving for me... Mmm..."

The tall man didn't say anything, his hard length is pulsing and throbbing so hard. His breathing got heavier. He held tight into your thighs and hurriedly pushed his member inside you.

Your eyes teared up as you gasped with his sudden action. He only pushed half of his length but you could feel him reaching your spot already.

You tried lifting your body and arms to stop him but your body got weak. "What's wrong?" He shockingly asked. "D-don't move yet- please..." You froze. He nodded.

You held into his hands-on ur thighs, and his body is warm. "Are you okay?"

"Do... Do I look like I'm okay...?" you breathed. You closed your eyes first, feeling good and hurt at the same time by his growing length.

"I'm sorry. I thought this would make you feel good." He apologizes. "No..." You whispered. "Just stay inside... And why the fuck are you still throbbing I'm looking helpless here." You said.

"Hmm, you look hot looking like this." He simply said. "Ah, shit..."

"Can I move now?" Brahms asked.

"Yes yes, but slow it down-"

Failed to finish the sentence, he pulled his length and pushed it again. And he continuously moved.

"Ah!" You gasped, trying to place your palm on his belly to make him stop. "Fuck!"

"I bet you're remembering him." Brahms suddenly said, slightly fastening his pace. "Ah, ah!" You groaned. "What do you mean?" You moaned. "He is no longer my boyfriend! Ah!" You defended. "I hate you for hanging around with him."

"Don't you understa-"

"Whore." He maliciously said. "I know he's touching you like this." He mumbled. "Punishment." He positioned himself, ready to fasten his movement fast. You started drooling and tearing up more as he fucks you quicker. "BRAHMS NO!"

"Then why?"

"Brahms you're thinking too much!" You stuttered. He fastened it up, so sloppy, so sloppy,

"Brahms let me explain myself! Stop!" You cried. You tried knocking off his hands on your thighs. "Dear, please..." You whispered shakingly, slowly losing your sight as your atmosphere got blurry.

Abruptly, the man stopped moving. "y/n?" He called you with his child-like voice. He was just ruining me from attracting him, but I know that's what he wants from me.
"y/n?" Brahms dubbed. No words, Mind can't process suitably. "Pretty y/n."

"Brahms, please pick me up. I want to sleep." You helplessly asked him. "But we are not done yet. Explain. I'm waiting." He said with his voice mixed with his normal voice and child voice. Fuck.
"How many months have you been watching me?" You asked. Took him a hard silence to answer, "9 months." He said simply. "Yes, exactly. I've been here with you, 9 months and will spend more months with you. And 9 fucking months without being around my ex-boyfriend. For god's sake Brahms, EX. Don't throw your anger at me, I don't even want him around me anymore." You said, resting your head back effortlessly, catching your breath. You closed your eyes and covered them with your arms.

"Your phone. Throw it away. You keep on talking with him."

"Fuck Brahms!" You yelled angrily, "Why can't you understand?! I'm no longer connected to him! I've blocked his number! All of his social media accounts! None! All erased!" You thundered. The man was dumbfounded, speechless. "Ah... Shit... We are better earlier." You whimpered in pain. "Pull it out."

"I'm sorry, y/n." He meant. "Pull it out, please." You cried silently.
So he did, but after he sat you up on the table. He laid his head on your chest and embraced you, wrapping his big arms around your waist. "Pretty y/n."

You sighed, he was just complimenting you as if nothing happened. Thankful enough because he stopped, so you hugged his head. "Let's go to sleep, Brahms."