Chapter 8: Sleep

Oh, what a cold weather tonight. The stars shines bright at the sky, and the moon shared a beautiful moonlight to everyone. The wind giving chills to everybody outside. The bald trees swaying with the woosh of the air. The closed and locked windows of the manor is unbeatable, and the inside is warm for sure.

The floor gently made a thump sound as you walked upstairs. Followed by the child-man, Brahms. Who is tailgating you from behind. He looked up at you as of you're an angel, an angel leading him the right way.

He's bad thoughts were soon changes into a romantic thoughts, he only thinks of you. Nothing else around but you.

The door of his childhood room opened, revealing his tidy and tiny room. "Time for bed, Brahmsy. Under the covers." You turned around and faced him.

He looked straight into your eyes and tilted his head a little. He paused for a moment, so you smiled at him, "I'm sleepy too, Brahms. Go to bed already." You modestly said.

He nodded slightly before he innocently walked. You flipped the covers and he gently laid on his fluffy bed. You covered his body and looked at him. "Good night, Brahms. I had so much fun with you this day. See you tommorow, hm?" You whispered before leaning to kiss his cheek.

But he moved his head, making your lips almost land into his. "My rules, y/n." He simply said.

"Oh yes, sorry." You roughly said before slowly moving your lips into his lips. He got excited, waiting for this moment to come. Earlier, he wished that it's night already.

As your lips touched his porcelain lips, his hands hurriedly grabbed your arms and forcefully pulled you into him, making the kiss deep. Both breathing intensifies. Your knees trembled and pulled yourself away. You two breathing fast and heavy, looking deep into each other's eyes. His big hands still holding your arms. "Brahms..." You whispered. "I thought it should be only a kiss. It almost turn into a make-out." You laughed seriously.

He remained silent, he paused again. "That's what I would like to do with you tonight." He said as he gently carressed your cheek. "We just met..."

"I have met you already but you don't. That's why I would like to do things with you to get to know you better." He whispered with his normal voice.

You were speechless, still stunned.

"Let's sleep together, tonight. It would be fun and comfortable."

"That's..."

"I would like to embrace you 'till we both fall asleep. I would like to hold you so tight. I've been holding this for so long. Please just one night. I promise. Only one night." He uttered. You were hesitate at first. What if he do something sexual?

You approved it since he only said one night. Nothing bad at all.

"Here...?" You shakingly whispered.

"I'll choose a room for us." He roughly said. Your body got more weak as you heard his deep and rough voice.

He lend you to a random room. A room with a double-bed, a beautiful shelf with small and big books, flower vases with beautiful plants and flowers and a big window covered by a big white curtain. It also had a carpet, a sofa. And other luxury things, like a master bedroom does. But he said this is not a master bedroom.

He looked at you, wanting you to get to the bed first. You saw it, so you do it. You flipped the covers and laid tour body shakingly. You looked at the standing Brahms. He tilted his head a little before walking beside you and laid his body.

He faced your body. He confidently embraced you and pulled you closer to him. "It's so good to realize were both alone..." He whispered.

"Brahms..." You stuttered.

"Don't be afraid. There's nothing to be afraid of."

"But Brahms..." You whimpered his name.

"Hush... Just one night, y/n... One night..." He whispered seductively as he kissed your neck again like he did earlier. You stayed still, even tho you're getting sensitive.

You held tight to his arms as his hands travelled down ony our body. You held into his hands where it is traveling but he keeps on going. "I respect you... but please forgive me this night... I can't hold it anymore..."