Chapter 9: "Just one night"

He got aggressive in his actions and breathing. And you can't just let him touch you. Tonight's mission was to calm him down and sleep peacefully, but it's gonna be hard.

His big hands already pinning you, his knees between your thigh, him kissing your neck. His warm breath tickling every part of your body as his lips traveled with it. You're pushing him every time he touches your sensitive parts. Your ears and neck, and probably your breast.

"Brahms..." You whined.

"y/n, this is such a pleasure night... let's not ruin it. Don't stop me, don't run away because I can always catch you." He whispered and continued his journey.

"Promise me, Brahms." You stopped him by shoving his shoulders. "Just one night. Promise?"

He nodded vigorously, "I promise!"

Even he is trusted, you're still hesitant. But he'll help you with your debts. This is like a present or a payback.

You waited for him to touch you again, before doing it he took a blindfold and wrapped it around your eyes. "Just one night..." He whispered. You hear his mask shuffling and his belt and clothes being taken off. "Let me touch my darling for the first time." He sounds craving. He is thirsty for you, only you.

His hands got into your breast, his fingers tweaked your clothed nipple and you moaned. You feel his thigh, he's fully naked.

Then unexpectedly, you hear his breathing and a thick gulp. It wasn't muffled, It's audible. "Forgive me." He whispered again before sucking your neck. You whined, feeling sleepy or woozy. You're feeling weak as he keeps ongoing. "Brahms..." You moaned.

You felt his hard member rubbing at your clothed clit. "B-Brahms!" You yelped. "Brahms I'm still a virgin! It'll hurt, right?" You exclaimed.

"Calm down, y/n. I haven't put it in already. I haven't touch any girls too. This is my first time." He calmly said. He saw you frightened so he bent over, "I'll slow my pace. Just tell me whenever you want me to fasten it up." He whispered again, he felt you shivered.

You got nothing to do but to stay still and cry for him.

He collapsed on top of you and he hugged you tightly, his veins were getting visible. Both of you felt how sweaty you two. And he felt your wetness.

Your cries faded as it turned into a deep and raspy breath.

"Pull it out..." You whispered.

"Not yet... I want to stay inside more longer..."

"But I can't stand it any longer... It really does hit something inside me... so many times..." You panted.

"You're feeling good, that's your spot..." He breathed.

His throbbing member soon got softened.

"It feels sticky inside, Brahms..." Your breathing got back to normal.

"Go to sleep. I'll clean you, don't worry." He reassured and kissed your lips before uttering the word 'good night'. Brahms slowly pulled his member out. He took his mask and wear it back again to his face. Gently, he took off your blindfold and saw your eyes closed. You feel really tired, his thrust were hard and fast. You feel like you want to stay to bed until tommorow.

You closed your eyes, wanting to fall alseep. It's late already.

He gently stroked your soft hair to help you fall asleep. It did not take too long to make yourself asleep.

He went to the bathroom and cleaned himself. After doing so, he prepared a clean towel to wipe your sticky body.

He even sprayed you some fancy cologne after cleaning you. After he is done, he slept with you. Embraced you until he feel asleep beside you.