Chapter 14: Sleeping together

"If I was rich," said Gip, dabbing a finger at the Disappearing Egg, "I'd buy myself that. And that"--which was The Crying Baby, Very Human --and that," which was a mystery, and called, so a neat card asserted, "Buy One and Astonish Your Friends." You audible read the book. Brahms gave attention to your reading, humming contentedly. He's glad that he's no longer listening from afar, his rooms on the walls. He doesn't have to listen to the pipes anymore.

He loves your voice a lot. It has many manifestations, they were beautiful.

You've read every phrase carefully. The story was pretty long, your throat was getting itchy but you can still maintain a beautiful voice.

"Oh, daddy!" gasped Gip." You uttered with a shocked expression. He chuckled silently, behind his mask. He loves it a lot. It calms him. He looked at you while smiling warmly. Paired with good weather inside the room.

"Can I rest now? I can't finish the story. That was the longest story I've read. I only read short stories."

"I'm happy that I received a long story." He merrily said. "Aw." You ran your fingers through his curls. You closed the book and positioned it on the nightstand. "Good night, darling Brahms." You whispered and leaned to kiss him. You bussed him on the top of his head so that he could feel your lips.

The mask shields your kisses and it must be hard for him. "Please, stay." He whined and clutched your hands. You gave him a lop-sided smile, "I'm always here, Brahms." You consoled the child-like man.

"I love you." He whispered childishly.

You giggled, "Thank you, I love you too."

You went to your room and sat down on the bed. Thinking back on what happened today. His actions need to be examined. He needs to talk to a consultant.

Brahms is far from slumbering. He smiled to himself, he wants to jump and laugh merrily. He cares for you a lot, he admires you. Brahms was thankful for this day.

He wants to break into your room now, or maybe take a look at the peephole in your room. He wants to see you. But he respects your privacy, it'll be disrespectful if he commits that. He wants you to look at him as a proper man, a gentleman. He wants you to adore him too. He wonders what is your reflections about him.

Uneasy about your impressions about him after what had happened today. As people usually think of Brahms, odd. He was different but unique in some good way. He was always ready. And the fact that he doesn't go and have fun with the outside world he still has some way to have fun. He can entertain himself. And his physical appearance, he looks so good.

"y/n." He whimpered to himself. His hands trembled.

He waited for an hour, he waited for himself to fall asleep but he can't. He wants to embrace you until both of you fell asleep. He got his attention on you, nothing else but you.

He wants to cry, he knows that he is a grown-up man. Do you know what he feels? When you can't get what you want and you just want to cry like a kid?

Brahms can't hold it anymore. He got up gently. But when he is about to stand up he heard the door creaks. The door made a slight opening where he saw your eyes peeping. You saw his figure sitting, no need to ran and pretend that he's not there. You unfolded yourself to him, both of your hands holding each other. Feeling embarrassed.

"y/n?" He called.

"I uh, I was just checking you." You lied. "Uh, you're still awake? Are you going to the bathroom?" You awkwardly laughed.

"No. I want to... sleep with you." He admitted.

You sighed, "Yeah. Same here."

"Can we...?" Brahms timidly said. You smiled and nodded. This was immediate, feeling the absence of touches from each other within a day.

"S-sure! No... problem." You softly said. "Which room... do you want us to sleep?"

"The same room. Where... You know. Where we did it." He frankly said. You nodded sheepishly, "Let's go?"

"Yeah." He said and started tailgating you from behind.

He rustled under the blanket, "y/n?" He asks yearning for you to lay down beside him. You giggled awkwardly and flipped the cover. You gently lay down and promptly closed your eyes to avoid the embarrassment you're feeling. His eyes earlier were wide open when he saw you peeping on the door. You cursed yourself inside.

"Good... night." He childishly whispered.

"Good night..." You sighed.

Black all over, not wanting to see him. Not being too confident but you could feel his eyes on you. As if he was shy as a courting man.

"y/n?" He called out.

"Yeah?" You whispered.

"Can we hug?" He optimistically asked. Your eyes opened shortly, "Sure." You rapidly answered. You turned and faced him.

Ah, as anticipated. He's already confronting you.

"Um." You stuttered. He saw how embarrassed you are so he did the first move. He opened his arms for you to rustle inside. His hands were like protection or shelter. He looks safe. You'll look safe under him.

You rustled normally and hugged him. His back is wide as fuck. He's huge, yes he is.

Brahms tightened his embrace a little and he breathed on your head. This was fine. His hands rubbing on your back freely. You feel safe from ghosts from your imaginations. You feel fearless and stable.

"Are you comfortable with this?" He asked.

"Oh- Yes, yes I am Brahms. I love this."

And contentedly, he hummed and smiled.