Chapter 18: Tantrums

Hairless trees from the front of the big window, swaying along with the cold breeze. The gray and cloudy skies are shown. Looks like we're having a cold morning.

The cold morning I say, I feel something colder than this weather this morning. Or let's say, someone. The man behind the walls of a huge and old manor.

In his room behind the walls, A table shattered into pieces as if it was thrown by a big monster, bed shuffled and messy, papers on the floor, and Brahms Heelshire on the bed. The man cannot do anything. He wanted to smash that man whom you cried for last night. He yelled out boisterous, not caring if you're gonna wake up. He wants to throw his anger at you.

Never cry, never cry, he thought. Never let sorrow haunt you. Instead, he wants to kill. He wants to be violent.

But he can't and he doesn't wanna, he still wants you. He doesn't want you to run away from him. He doesn't want to have the same happening he had previously.

In a shady room, the curtains were opened, and heard the muffled whoosh of the air from the outside. "Oh, shit..." You groaned. You lifted your body with effort. Want to stretch this heavy body, wanting to hear it crack and feel the pleasure.

Your hair look is so messy, it looks like you got hit by thunder.

"Good morning." A greet from Brahms. He was sitting right next to you, gently rubbing your scalp.

"Good... Morning." You groaned, "You're drunk yesterday." He softly said. "I know."

"Never drink again, errors might happen if you do." He whispered.

"Eh? What do you mean?" You asked and looked at his face? He chuckled, "Nothing, nothing. Sometimes, you should know your limits. Okay?"

"Did I do something wrong?" You asked again.

His other hand traveled into your waist, "Nothing..." He whispered and chuckled roughly after. "Brahms-"

"We'll eat breakfast. Let's go?"

You blinked, "Okay...?"

His eyes wrinkled a bit, he's smiling.

Weird, Odd, different. Something's wrong, the weather, his sweet gaze doesn't seem to be real. His expression looks so fake.

"Oh, sweetheart be careful." He softly reassured you as he assisted you in going downstairs. "Brahms, I didn't remember anything from last night-"

"My dear, nothing important happened. Do you feel dizzy? You seem so weak."

"Oh uh yes. I feel dizzy." You said. Knees we're trembling from dizziness.

"Okay," He softly whispered, "Let's get you to the kitchen first." His voice, natural and rough. His chuckle at every sentence is very gorgeous. It even got a beautiful accent. For somehow it's a bit scary, he looks like pretending. He is pretending. Completely clear to you. Something happened last night.

"There." He modestly said. He sighed, surely smiling behind the porcelain mask. You stared deeply into his dark eyes, full of pretending. Worried that he might do something, you don't know whether apologize or ask him what's wrong. You should know what you did but the alcohol is so strong.

"Let's eat breakfast, shall we?" He asked, looking at you.

You snapped out of questioning, "Oh yeah, sure." You stuttered. You heard his fake chuckle.

Your eyes silently followed Brahms, while Brahms is preparing your meal. He started at you quickly and looked back at what he is doing, "Something wrong, dear?" He asked.

"Uhm. Did something bad happen?"

"I told you, nothing happened. Why did you ask?" The dishes softly created tiny noises.

"Not to judge your actions but..." You haven't finished the sentence yet his head slowly moved and his eyes traveled your face. "You seem angry." You bravely told him but the fear in your tone never disappeared.

His doings stopped, the silence possesses the manor and the would of both of you.

"You must know what you did." He snapped. He straightened his back, leaving the unfinished meal on the table. "Brahms..." You looked up at the tall British man.

"y/n, my dear. I don't want you to fear me but I think you want a problem." He seriously said.

Heartbeat racing so fast, mind trying to remember yesterday's happenings. Hands fidgeting randomly under the table. Poor y/n.

"I don't remember anything-"

"Anything bad you did? You did!" He angrily yelled. "I told you I'll take care of you! What's wrong with you y/n!" He thundered. You flinched at his tone. Even tho his tone is like a child, he never failed to make you fear.

"Hurting me is good for you?" He cried.

"No!" You worriedly said and stood up to reach him but he stepped back. "I don't remember anything! But I don't want to hurt you!"

"So do I but you're hurting me!"

"When?!" You fought back.

"Fool!" He childishly yelled.

"Brahms I can't stand this! Stop throwing tantrums it's fucking early!" You blasted, making him stunned. His eyes are wide open.