Chapter 21: Horny [2]

‼Warning: This Chapter contains sexual contents‼

"Does my mask bother?" He softly asked. "A bit. But I don't want to force you. It's fine, as long as," You paused and leaned closer to his ears, "I can touch your body and you can touch mine." You chuckled softly on his ears. "Thank you, pretty."

"You're very hard for me." You smirked, tickling him from his chest down to his hard member. Brahms hold tighter into the countertop. "Ah, harder." Brahms pleaded. You rubbed his hard length harder as he pleased. "Hold my waist daddy." You said, making his eyes widen. "Daddy? Me?" Brahms questioned.

You chuckled, "Yes, daddy Brahms. Fuck me, please." You seductively said. "Oh, dear." His breathing got shaky and heavier. "Shit y/n."

You got nothing else to say, just smirking and chuckling every time he will tremble and moan. "Let's do this in my room." You said. "I'm already hard. Let's continue this here. I can fuck you there," Brahms looked at the table. "Bend over the table."

"Eh. It's my turn to hold you."

"That will change later." Brahms threw his head back lazily. "y/n, move your fingers. Feel me." Brahms moaned. "I can feel you."

"Oh fuck." Brahms cursed.

You pushed your lower part on Brahms' clothed erection. The mountain on his pants grows harder. You felt it, it was warm and huge. You rubbed your throbbing clit on his hard member. As you felt the tip of his erection, you moaned loudly. The pleasure you are feeling is so good. "Oh fuck right there. That's right y/n. Oh... Mmh..." Brahms groaned. He made the friction harder by placing his big hands on your ass and pushing it forward.

"Oh yes... fuck..." Brahms moaned in pleasure. You held right into his big shoulders.

"You look so helpless. I'm turned on." Brahms chuckled weakly. "You too, you know... Ah... Harder..." You whispered.

"I'll fuck you now. I'll let you rest for tomorrow since you'll be fucked up tonight. You won't- argh...!" He groaned, "You won't be able to walk tomorrow- OH FUCK!"

No words came out of your mind and mouth. Only moans, cries, and whimpers. Brahms started crying and begging for you to fasten up your thrust in his hard cock.

"y/n..." He whimpered shakingly.

After a few thrusts on his cock, you've been running out of breath so you stopped moving and rested on his chest. You were breathing so heavily and your legs were trembling. "That's it?" Brahms said, sounding to challenge you. "You haven't even come." Brahms teased. "You were just trying your best to stay still, I know you're getting weak too." You breathed.

"There's no way a small creature would make me weak." Brahms laughed. His being like this is hot and sexy. "There is a way." You lifted your head and looked seductively into his eyes.

The next move you did was to kneel in front of him. You unzipped his zipper and pants and pulled them down. Revealing his boxer who has a big bulge on it. Oh, fuck he is big.

You slowly looked up at him, caressing his button belly down to his pants. You looked up at him with a seductive smile and gaze on your face. You slowly took off his pants to tease him a bit. "Hurry, don't slow it down."

"But what if I took this off you come into my face? This big bulge looks like it is gonna explode."

"Don't you want that?" He breathed. "Hurry, y/n. Please." He huffed. And the moment you desired, you took off his boxer. Disclosing his throbbing, long and huge dick. His pubic hair is shaved like last week based on its length. The tip of his cock made some small drips of cum.

"Oh fuck. How am I gonna cure this?" You laughed. "Suck it or lick it. Just play with it."

"I want this inside me. When you did touch me for the first time, I didn't see this dick. Oh, shit now I'm seeing a big cock. Hmm..."

His breathing got faster, "Go and fucking lay your body on the table! NOW!" He yelled, sounding needy. You did not say anything and excitingly lay down at the top of the table.

Brahms walked slowly and positioned his self on your front. You bit your lips and smiled, "I'm ready to be fucked up." You said and opened your legs widely.

Brahms tilted his head a little. His nipples were up.

He pulled your pants and panty off. You breathed faster, making your big breast rose and down.

His teary eyes opened wider as he saw your wet clit. It was many but it was the main. You pulsed it intentionally to make him harder. "Daddy..." You said in your squinted voice.

Brahms hurriedly lifted his huge cock and placed the tip on your clit.

Lmao I'm ending it here wait for the part 3 horny mfs ily <3