Chapter 20: Horny

❗Warning: This chapter contains sexual content. ❗

"I'm taking all the drinks that can lose your mind away from you." Brahms seriously said from behind. You turned around, "Haha, well your house, your rules. I'm so sorry for what had happened, I'm so immature. It won't happen again." You meant and went back to what you are doing.

Cooking for dinner is what you are accomplishing. He's still behind you, there are no seconds that he had left you alone. He's clingy and always glued to you.

A warm feeling from him tickled your whole body, and his big arms tangled around your waist, his front touching your behind. The pointy end of his nose traveled the right side of your neck. That part of you was sensitive. What he did just made you squeeze your thighs together.

"Yeah, my house, my rules." He said with his damn deep and rough voice, whispering directly into your ears. "And darling, nothing is immature on that. He damaged you. I understand that." He said, intentionally making his voice deep. "Brahms where did you learn this?" You softly said.

"Learn? It's part of my growing. My parents didn't know. They thought I'll stay childish."

"Shit, you're good at hiding. I thought I would have feelings for a child but in an adult form hahaha." You chuckled.

He inhaled deeply on your neck, "Feelings for me?" He chuckled, "Darling, I kill. But I don't mind, do you mind it?"

You sighed, "I'm not sure." You let out.

You got startled by a sudden movement from behind. Brahms, he's doing a hip thrust on your back. His movement would make himself hard as a stone.

"Brahms-" You struggled, trying to move away from his embrace but his big body is already covering your body. "Squeeze it tight for me baby." He chuckled.

"No..."

"I can't believe you have feelings for me. You did hide it very well."

"The audacity." You laughed, "Stop moving, Brahms."

"No."

"Naughty."

"I'm always naughty and you know it." He said, grunting a little with his growing erection. "Brahms stop. I'm cooking dinner, for god's sake."

"Cook your dinner later, I'm hungry."

"Stop you horny bitch."

"Oh, you're cursing at me."

"Oh yeah? What are you gonna do about it?" You chuckled. The chuckle on your face faded away hurriedly as the man from behind tightened his embrace to dig deeper into you. Your breath got shaky as he fastened up his pace. "B-Brahms! Ngh! Stop!" You fought. You dropped your spatula to hold into the countertop. "No! Stop!"

"Y-you like this don't you? Why would you- ARGH!" He groaned as he felt his pants wet a little. He stopped moving his hip and rested his head on your shoulder. He then traveled his warm palm on your pale arms who is trying to help you balance from his hard thrust.