Chapter 15: Reader's thought

- ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔯'𝔰 𝔭𝔬𝔦𝔫𝔱 𝔬𝔣 𝔳𝔦𝔢𝔴

This is getting weird. I feel empty and needy without him around me. We just met. Something's in him. No, Not that way. He's admirable, that's all. As I reached my room, now all I think about is him. Only Brahms. He occupied my mind. I should point my mind into my mother, I should tell her what had happened between my ex-boyfriend.

Now we're both hugging each other. I feel my body heatin' up. He's so warm, I love this. I pretend to be asleep, waiting for him to do something to me. Ah, I'm so needy that I'm expecting him now to do something to me while sleeping.

So, while waiting for him to move, my mind drives into something deeper:

What if my ex boyfriend told lies about our break up? Told lies to my mother?

And that's fucked up, but nothing to worry much. My mother still hates him. I'll take all her words just let me be alone. Damn, I want to only think of this man right here. I should've fixed this before. I shouldn't have let him cheat. Now I'm thinking and worrying so much.

I have to fix this before it gets worse. And just in case I've fixed this, should I get into a new relationship? I know that misunderstanding cannot be avoided in any relationship, and I'm not good at fixing it. I have learned my lesson. And now I'm afraid to have another mistake like this. Brahms is adorable. He's my ideal type, let's say.

Am I having a crush on him?

Problems. At least try to fix it? I have to becareful. Brahms is all I have this time. I'll let myself rest for now.

I woke up peacefully. It felt like I haven't tasted a peaceful sleep this months. This was just fine.

Brahms sure do like plants. This room is different from the other room. The view is so fine blended with his music being played by the old vinyl player. Speaking of views on the window, I have witnessed how beautiful the sun rose up to lighten us up. And the big tall trees reflecting the orange light from the sun makes it more pretty.

All in this room is modern, the furnitures, the bathroom, the tiles. This is an odd room.

Curious, I woke up without Brahms in my side. Where was he anyways?

"Brahms?" I softly called.

I pushed the covers and sat up, stretching my body a bit. "Where are you?"

I went in his childhood room but he wasn't there.

The dishes clacking loudly but gentle down stairs, now I know where he is. He's cooking breakfast.

Childishly, I swayed my head to the doorway of the kitchen and saw his tall figure. His back bent down and the dishes clacking.

I like this side of him, it's so aesthetic and admirable.

He's so fine.