Chapter 10: After make-out

What a beautiful room. So aesthetic. This room creates a history between two persons.

Brahms Heelshire, The son of Margaret Heelshire and Richard Heelshire, is unstable and needy. He needs a lot of touches and embraces. Never been fond of someone like him. You overthought about his past, his murder case. And you got scared of him, but he won't kill you unless you disobey him. Whenever you think of what he did, you remember those 90's films about murdering which are traumatizing and scary.

But he adores you. For almost 1 year, he thought of you as his lover to take care of.

Brahms woke you up since he can't wait any longer and the food he prepared is getting cold. Your body cracked particularly your back and you groaned as you sit up. You looked at him who is sitting beside you. "Good morning, y/n." He said and peck a kiss on your lips. "Good morning..." You roughly said. You cleared your throat and woke up your soul. You smelled your favorite noodles you purchased before arriving here.

You looked at your side and see noodles on the cup, a very big one. A glass of cold and refreshing water. A bowl of rice and BBQ flavored meat and some utensils. Flawlessly designed.

"Wow, this. I need this." You took your tray carefully and Brahms helped you. "I have eaten my breakfast earlier, I'm sorry. I want to eat with you but you're still taking a nap and I'm hungry." He said.

You almost strangled, "Oh no, I'm sorry Brahms."

"It's fine. I drained you out yesterday so you should take a rest." He modestly said before smooching your forehead. "Eat well, hm?" He manly said and hide your hair on the back of your ears to see your face barely. You smiled at him and thanked him for the savory food.

He moved to your back and hugged you from behind, "The cologne smells good on you." He sweetly said. "Cologne?" You asked and sniffed yourself. You hummed, smelling how fresh you are. "The cologne is giving me some classic and hot impression which suits you." He said, giving you some 90's vibes of sweet words. "Thank you, that's sweet." You laughed sweetly.

He watched you eat and chew, kissing your nape and head every moment. What an angel, he thought. You don't know how blessed he feels.

He looked after your step, wearing a robe and assistance at your waist to keep the robe closed on your body which uncovered how full-figured your body is.

He chased you around, he hugs you from the back, kiss you as if you were his lover.

"Brahms, I'm grateful to have you. Are you sure you'll pay my debts? Isn't it improper?" You shyly said.

"Nothing is improper there. I'll do anything just for you. It's because I love you." He said and held your waist.

"What?" You curiously asked. He looked confused. "You do what?"

"I love you." He calmly confessed.

"But what about our sex yesterday?

"What about it, y/n?" He childishly asked.

"Isn't it like an advance payback for you?"

"Payback for what?" He asks again.

You faced him surprised, "Because you said you'll be paying my debts!"

"Yes, I will! What's wrong y/n? Our sex yesterday don't have a connection in your debts or neither me paying your debts." He explained.

"Then why did you have sex with me?!" You exclaimed which made him startle.

"Because I want you! I love you! What do you think sex is? Just got fooling around? It's not for me! That night was precious to me!" He told you. "What?"

"I want you. I need you. I've been watching you behind these walls for nine months, I've been hurt. I want to touch and spend my time with you that time but I'm afraid you might leave me. I want you, y/n. I like you."

"But-"

"When I heard that you broke up with your boyfriend, I feel happy. I feel like I win. I do win."

"I just broke up with my ex. I don't think I'll have feelings for you..." You said.

"That's what you thought. This was just our second day together. Let's spend our time together. I know you will too."

"I'm not sure Brahms, I'm sorry." You sadly said. "I'm traumatized now. You don't have to pay for my debts. I'll do it."

"No!" He yelled. "I want you! I want you!" He childishly shouts. "Brahms..."

"You don't want me?"

"It's not like that. What I mean is I can't like you back."

"What's wrong? I'm trying to be good!"

"No, it's not like that. I know, you're good. But I don't think..."

He cuts your word by sighing angrily. He looked at you furiously. "Brahms I'm sorry..." You whispered before he left you.

He went behind the walls and went to his room there.

You were upset and regretting what you said.