Chapter 5: Bath conversation

He was sweet, yes he really is. He was shy because it was his first time touching you. An introvert person is everyone's ideal.

Was about to do the first thing to do in the morning with him but he invites you to a room filled with books.

"I would like to... re-new the rules..." He whispered. "Hmm? Sure." You said.

"Number one, no boyfriends. I don't want anybody mostly boyfriends to come over for you." He confidently said. You nodded for a response.

"Number two, Dress me every morning. After our discussion you have to help me take a bath and dress me." He said. That kinda got you there, he is a man. You chuckled, "Ah well, I guess I'll ride on it." You awkwardly laughed. "As you should, y/n." He said that made you pause.

"Number three, always kiss me every night. Goodnight kiss. On my lips." His real voice getting into his high-pitched voice as he talks. He had his mask on, it's fine. You reassured your self.

"Number four." He gets a bit closer, "Never ever leave me. You can't leave me alone." He growled. You nodded, looking down a bit to avoid his eye contact.

"Number five, Never go in the attic. Don't ask why, just respect some privacy." He said.

"Oh got it. I won't intrude." You said.

"Number six, always obey me. Some of my previous nannies breaks the rules just to do and have fun inside our mansion. I would like to experience a good girl, hm?" He said. Those burned your nape and ears.

"Now, for the last rule." He crossed his arms and straightened his back, "It should be helping me with my studies, but I'll change it since it's my house. You're under me. Understood?" He said, and you nod. "What's the last rule?" You asked.

His pupil expanded as he got closer, "For our last rule y/n, I'll do things I want to do with you. Neither it's sleeping together or taking a bath together." His deep voice blending into his child voice as he uttered those words.

"But I don't like it... taking a bath together or sleeping together."

"At least add the sleeping together. We'll remove the taking a bath together. Got it?" He said. You nodded nervously. "Now repeat my rules. I would like to hear it."

"Uh no boyfriends, dress you every morning, kiss you every night, never leave you alone, never go in the attic, always obey you, and you'll do things you want to do with me. Did I get it right?"

"Very good! Well done, y/n." He happily said. "Now, what will we do?" He asked.

"I'll help you with your bath and dress you." You smiled.

He patted your shoulder, "Good, let's go." He lead the way to his room.

You helped Brahms to take off his garments, revealing his big and hairy body. "Glad you didn't ran away nor scream."

"I got scared too. But you look so harmless and sweet." You said putting his dirty clothes to the laundry basket.

You looked at him for a second, looking at his hairy chest and arms and the other part of his body were hairy (y'all don't. 📸)

His breathing intesifies a bit before saying, "Bathe me already, y/n." You nodded as you commanded the man to step inside the tub. He carefully stepped inside until he is positioned perfectly and looked at your eyes.

You opened the shower and the warm water got into your arms a little. The loud splash startled him a bit. His curls slowly getting wet and the rest of his body. "You're so dirty, really dirty. Since when was your last bath?" You asked.

"When I was like 15 or 16...? I don't know. I'm scared of creating noises for some reason."

"Why?"

"No one should see me. You know what I did when I was eight, right?"

It clicks your mind, "Oh, yes. What about it?"

"Don't you know it? I supposed to be dead because of the fire." He sounded a little irritated. "And I was surpised that you did not scream or called the police."

"Brahms even if I want to I can't."

"You want to?" He suspiciously asked and his eyes slowly draws anger. "I guess no? You're not that bad tho. You're a sweet and caring person." You turned off the shower. You simply said and took the shampoo bottle. You opened the bottle and squirted some into your hand.

"What do you think about me?" He asked.

"Oh-ho Brahms. That's a fast question right there." You said as you tried to reach his curls. "Come on, I wanna know."

You scrubbed your hand with shampoo to his head, "A sweet big man. And a child stuck inside. How'd you do it?"

"I was forced by my mother. Now I can't stop using it."

"It doesn't fit you. And your mother? Why would she let you do that?"

"Because of the incident. She feels bad that her son is a monster. I feel bad too that my mother sees me like that."

"Even your father?"

"Father was fine. He is sweet to me. He always gives me delicious cookies made by him. Everytime my mother scolds at me, he would talk to me in a nice way. I love them both. It's sad that they ended up their lives because of what I've become. Am I worth it?"

"Of course you are! Everyone is worth it, Brahms." You said as you took the scrub and the liquid body soap. "Forget about your past. Past is past, it happened already and it can't be stopped."

"I can't. It cause me so much trauma. And the police. It's a murder and it's hard to forget."

Hardly pushing the bottle of the liquid body soap, the soap gently landed ito the scrub. "You can pay for it. You're wealthy enough to pay for it, right?"

"I know. My mother got paranoid. Besides if I did Emily's mother would exagerate and will confront me for sure. She was like that when the case happened."

"Why'd you kill emily?" You asked as you scrub his torso.

"I didn't. I only remember waking up beside her bloody body and a bloody stone. Her head smashed open. I didn't killed her."

"What?" You seriously asked.

"Then if you didn't then why didn't you tell them?"

"There was no one there exept for me. There were no evidence that it can be other person. They examined the stone used for the murder and my fingerprint was there. I didn't do it!" He exclaimed, it echoes.

"You really don't?"

He looked at you angrily, "I didn't! You don't believe me too?!"

"No that's not what I meant! I was just making sure. Maybe we can fix this."

"No. We can't."