Chapter 6: Debts

You scrub and scrub his body until it is completely clean, his hair too. His skin is now clean and fresh. After taking a bath you helped him shave.

He took the shaving cream and the razor. You helped him with the shaving cream, and he shaved his beard. You asked if he'll shave his legs and arms, "No. I only trim it. I'm not an athlete or a biker to shave it. Most of the men don't shave their legs and arms, y/n."

"Oh is that so? What about your chest?"

"I don't shave my chest." He simply said before leaning at the mirror and started shaving. He carefully lifted his mask and gently shaved it. When it's time to shave the top of his mouth, he asked you to turn around.

After that, Brahms is completely clean and fresh. With the help of their luxury soaps and shampoos.

"Dress me." He simply said again. "I know what to do, sir."

"Take your brief off." You awkwardly said. "But you're the one who'll dress me. You should take it off, y/n." He said. "But."

"But what? I already told you the rules right? And you have to obey me."

"Fine." You stepped closer and Brahms looked down at you. Eyes were closed, you slowly slipped your fingers to his brief on his side and unhurriedly took it off.

Your hands reached the floor, you asked Brahms to lift his feet. And you successfully took it off.

You looked straight at Brahms, not looking down below. "Done." You stuttered. He nodded slowly as he squinted his eyes a little bit on you. His breathing was normal but for sure something is on his mind.

"Hurry, it's cold. Dress me." He said as he took your hand and gently rubbed it. "Oh, I got it." You said as you awkwardly took his hands off you and walked over to the closet, he tailgated behind you.

You opened his closet and the closet was full of... child's dress. "Oh. Why is this closet full of child's clothes?"

"My mother wants his 4-year-old Brahms back. The innocent one." He whimpered behind you. "Oh, I'm so sorry for that, Brahms. What're you gonna wear?" You asked. "I got my adult clothes. They bought me some comfortable ones. It should be here in this closet but my mother doesn't want me to remove these old clothes of mine."

"Ok..." You sighed and faced the man. "We'll talk about your family later, Brahms."

"Am I speaking too much?" He whimpered.

"No, no, no. I mean you can vent. Telling what bothers you or your pain makes it even better." You reassured the man. He whimpered the word "ok" with his high-pitched voice.

"Let's go dress you already. Wait for me here and I'll take some clothes for you." You said and smiled at him. He paused and nodded.

You left the room to take some clothes to his parents' room.

Carefully selecting the good outfit for Brahms today, you feel anxious about what you said to him. You don't want to feel others that they're talking too much or feeling bad. You cursed yourself inside before picking Brahms' prepared clothes and went to where he is.

You saw his naked body and in your position, you can saw his full body. It startled you that made your eyes tightly closed as you walked slowly. "I got your clothes, go dress." You said and you lifted your hands with his clothes on them. "Dress me."

You groaned, "Fine!" He got terrified because of your tone of speech. You opened your eyes and now you're contented that you can only see his upper body.

Putting the lower garments on the bed, you carefully slip his head and arms on the holes of the t-shirt. As you pulled his clothes down, he shivered as he felt your fingers sliding through his body. Next is his brief and pants.

"Brahms, you can wear your pants, right? I don't have to do it because I know Brahms knows how, hm?" You said as you caressed his mask. He got satisfied and nodded. Well, I guess you know how to deal with him already.

You left the room and went to the piano.

After a short minute, he's already at your back. You focused on the old piano, not noticing he's at your back.

He gently snuggled you from the back, you jumped off a little. You unexpectedly felt his warm breathing. "Oh, Brahms! You startled me."

"Pardon. My view was just so beautiful and I can't help but embrace it." He sweetly said as he swayed you a bit. "First day together, huh?"

"We've been together from the beginning."

"What do you mean 'we'? I don't even know you've been here with me." You chuckled.

"I can still feel my mother's existence. I should not show myself to anyone."

"Then why are we here?"

"You were hurt. I want to take care of you. I do take care of you because you were unaware of things."

"You never showed up."

"My apologies, but I still took care of you without showing myself to you." He proudly said.

"Ah yes. The food." You laughed and cleared your throat, "Let's take our first music session together, Brahms." You felt him nod. He nestled beside you.

Done for the music appreciation, next is for his loud music. The loud classical music.

He prepared his music and turned the colume up. Seeing him doing it is so admirable and hot.

"You're really into music. Romantic." You said as you slowly approach him. "Music is my world. I can imagine things with it. It was just so calming. What music do you listen to?"

"Random. But mostly I'm into R&B." You said as you sat down. He followed and sat down beside you.

"Is your ex-boyfriend still bothering you?" He asked.

"Nope. But maybe later, we just broke up and for sure he'll come by."

"And I'm not allowing it. How does he look like? Why'd you like him?"

"He's my college crush. I confessed to him and he also likes me back. After graduation he asked me to be his girlfriend and my dumbass me says yes. He's kind and cool, but I didn't know he's like this. My mother didn't liked him too but I defended him. Now I have to tell her about what happened." You sigh.

"I've been listening to you this whole time. And I would like to help you. I'll pay for your debts."

"No- It's my debts. No one should get involved."

"But someone's debts should?" He said. "I'll pay for it. I don't want you to stress over this. You don't have to pay me back. I know you'll stay here with me." He explained.

You looked at him and hold his hands, "I guess... Um really?"

He gently squeezed your hand, "Of course. We have to talk with our family's lawyer."

"But I thought no one should see you?"

"The lawyer knows I'm alive. That lawayer is well trusted. Next week, we'll fix things. I would like to spend more time with you."