Chapter 3: First time seeing him

"This is insane..." He whispered as he gently carressed your face. The man could not believe that he woke up next to his beloved. For the first time, he slept next to his dear woman in bed. He was relieved but still worried that you might not accept him or that you might be afraid of him.

"Lord, thank you very much for this opportunity. Please guide me in what will happen next between the two of us. I don't want to lose this person to me." He pleaded.

He shivered a little because of the fun and excitement he was feeling. He wonders what the reaction will be when you see him. Will you be scared? Get angry? Will you be disgusted?

"I don't want to make you stay by being harsh or using violence towards you. Even If I don't you'll still leave me." He whispered.

Sadly, the weather changed. Into a sunny and bright weather into a stormy and loud weather. Brahms cried and hugged you, feeling the last time he will touch you. He's confidently sure you'll run away.

He nodded to himself, accepting he'll be alone for the rwst of his exictence.

He sobbed and sniffed lightly into your side. "Please..." He cried.

He sobbed and sobbed, filling his mask with sorrow and sadness.

You suddenly woke up from sleep. Seeing how messy your bed is helps you click what you've done to yourself yesterday.

Yesterday. You've encountered someone. "Someone just intrude. Is it... that cheater, huh?" You chuckled.

As you laughed it all out you saw a figure at the side of the door way. You saw it's eye and a little bit of his body. It looks shy.

"y/n...?" A high-pitched voice.

"Who are you?" Your heart raced.

"I made you your favorite breakfast, y/n. It's odd fron my usual breakfast. But I think I did it perfectly. Would you mind me to hand it to you?" He shyly asked.

Your fear vanished as you hear how sweet and british he talks to you. You nodded slightly before he shyly showed himself.

He's almost the height of the door way, looking messy, curly black hair, dirty mask, tank top and cardigan. His tank top isn't enough to hide his hairy chest and his curve. His big hands gently holding a tray of food with a little flower vase in it.

"Good morning, y/n. Have a good breakfast..." He stuttered. You nodded again. You could smell the good aroma of the food. It sure is your favorite food, bacon and eggs. "How?"

"What how...?" He looked down slightly.

"How'd you know my favorite breakfast?"

"Um..." He looked away bashfully.

You were about to ask who he is but the smell of the bacon and eggs won't let you. "Have your breakfast... I hope I didn't scared you." He said.

"Oh no, no. You didn't scared me. You're so sweet. Unexpected from a man to be this sweet." You politely said.

Behind his mask, he pouted.

He slowly walked to reach you until you two were inches apart. He bent over and showed you the tray with your breakfast and a fresh milk. You looked into his eyes that caught his attention. If you would take a closer look his face has scars, no wonder why he wears his mask. And his right eye is damaged but the beautiful green color is visible. His eyes were beautiful.

You two stared like those couples on a romantic movie.

You heard his muffled breathing. You could feel his touch even tho he's not doing it. His stares were gentle as if he was holding and comforting you.

"Thank you for the breakfast, Brahms." You held into his muscular arm. His eyes widened a bit. You smiled at him with a hum.

"You know me...?"

"I've been feeling your presence before. I thought it was a ghost. I got this feeling that someone is watching me. My stuff won't disappear if someone took it, right?" You sweetly said. You hear his little gulp.

You chuckled, "Let's have breakfast together, hmm? Did you cook some food for you?" You asked.

He shook his head.

"I'll cook yours too and let's eat together, ok?" You reasssured him.

The expectation of his is far from what is the reality.