Paying Him Back-Dreambur

Jail sex. Awesome.

...
Anyways-
c:

———————————————————————

Dream sat on the cold obsidian floor, his legs crossed and both his hands planted down on his knees. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes. Wilbur. That insane man. He was going to revive him. He hoped this wasn't going to be something he'd regret.

After a while of hesitation and thinking, he decided to begin the process in reviving Wilbur.

———————————————————————

It's been a few minutes since he had completed the process, though it felt like an eternity to Dream. He sighed and looked away from the lava. He sighed and turned around, hugging himself. He sat down thinking about if it even worked. Maybe it was only a one time thing and now he can't do it anymore. He lost hope....until...

"Hello?"

Dream shivered at the voice that had seemingly came from behind him. He glanced over his shoulder. His eyes widen at what he saw.

"Wilbur..." He whispered, his lips curving into a small smile that crept onto his face. He turned himself around to face Wilbur, his smile growing bigger.

"Bloody hell!" Wilbur exclaimed, walking to Dream and kneeling down in front of him. "What happened to you?!" Wilbur cupped Dream's face, examining him. He had scars, bruises and cuts everywhere on his face. Dream shivered at the touch and out of instinct, he leaned his cheek onto Wilbur's palm. Wilbur's eyes went half-lidded. He stroked Dream's cheek with his thumb, feeling the rough skin. Wilbur hesitated, though he moved his hands away. Dream almost let out a whine from the loss.

Wilbur looked around, "Where are we...?" He turned back to look at Dream, "And what the hell happened to you?"

Dream frowned, his eyes going half-lidded. "A lot of stuff..." He muttered. Dream realized that Wilbur still didn't know somehow. "Wilbur you're aware that- that you're.." He trailed off. He shook his head and continued, "You're aware that you're-..alive?"

Those words made Wilbur's heart drop. "....No..." He muttered, his eyes going wide and a smile grazing his face. "There's no way..." He laughed quietly. One of his hands reached to grip his hair, a low laugh coming out of him. "THERE'S NO WAY! I- HOW?!" Despite him being obviously panicked, he cackled.

"I revived you!" Dream yelled proudly as he stood up, putting his arms out. Wilbur took rapid breathes, the hand that was griping his hair sliding down his face, his pinky slightly pulling down the corner of his lip.

"Holy fuck..." Wilbur gasped, glancing over his shoulder to see lava. Wilbur turned around, taking a step towards the lava. Dream stood up straight, afraid Wilbur was going to do something. Wilbur raised his hand and moved it towards the lava. Dream took a step closer to Wilbur; still keeping some distance. Wilbur felt the heat radiating off the lava, something he hadn't felt in ages.

Wilbur barely inserted the tip of his finger in the lava, but flinched back and winced. He looked at the tip of his finger, seeing a small burn. He smiled, "I'm alive..." He muttered, chuckling darkly. "I'M ALIVE!" He yelled, tilting his head up to see only obsidian. He turned around to face Dream, laughing hysterically, "I'M ALIVE! HOLY FUCKIN' 'ELL THIS IS AMAZING!" He shouted.

Dream gave a nervous smile, not sure if this was good or bad. Wilbur walked closer to Dream, grabbing both of Dream's hands and holding them both in his own. "Dream! You're my fucking hero! You saved me!" He laughed, making Dream smile.

Wilbur let go of Dream's hands turning around again. It was silent for a few minutes. Dream just stayed silent, knowing that Wilbur was still processing all of this.