My Assassin Partner Is A Fucking Pervert. - Dreambur

Wilbur being a perv during his and Dream's mission to assassinate a rich man.

SLAP!

"Ah! Wilbur, what the actual fuck!" Dream's face redded, glancing over his shoulder and seeing Wilbur's hand hovering over his ass.

"Sorry! Geez, you act like it's my fault your ass is so tempting!" Wilbur defended.

SLAP!

Wilbur held his cheek, hissing at the stinging pain. "Wilbur, we're literally trying to kill a man right now." Dream growled. Wilbur chuckled, "Worth it."

Dream scoffed and rolled his eyes, crawling further through the vent they were in. Dream shivered when he suddenly felt Wilbur's breath on his neck. He immediately punched Wilbur's face, not even sparing him a glance when he did. "OW! WHAT THE FUCK?!" Wilbur complained. "You're such a fucking pervert." Dream spat, crawling faster, Wilbur following. Wilbur grunted, soothing the pain on his face. The punch along with the slap really should've been enough to have Wilbur back off, but unfortunately Wilbur didn't take it that way. He always loved how feisty Dream was, it always fueled his lustful desires.

He smirked, "How could I not, my dear? We're in such a perfect position for me to just-" Wilbur wrapped his arms around Dream's torso, forcing him back so Dream's back met with Wilbur's chest, "-ravish you..." He spoke with a seductive voice and a small growl.

Dream felt his ears absolutely burning. He kicked Wilbur off, quickly crawling away from him. "Awwwe, Dreamie boy, why are you running?" Wilbur cooed in a tone Dream did not want to hear. "You know you want meeee~" Wilbur called. "Wilbur. Shut the fuck up." Dream responded in a stern tone, this man was really getting on his nerves.

He found a vent and grill he peared through the bars of iron to confirmed that no one was around. And when he did he glanced at Wilbur, "Wilbur," He called and pointed at the vent, "Open it." He commanded. Wilbur swiftly forced it open and jumped out, landing on his feet but stumbling a bit. He looked up and held his arms out, ready to catch Dream. Dream scoffed and lowered himself down with his hands gripping the edges of the vent, swinging himself away from Wilbur and landing on his feet with ease. Wilbur frowned at the action and rolled his eyes, letting his arms fall to his sides.

Dream cautiously made his way around the long hallway, Wilbur following. Dream took out the gun that was strapped to the belt on his baggy beige pants. He pointed it out and continued walking. "Fuck, our client really should've gotten us a map of this place. This mansion is fucking big." Dream whispered. "Oh? I'll show you something else bi-" Wilbur was immediately cut off by Dream turning and pointing the gun at him.

"I swear. I'm so fucking close to pulling the trigger." He growled out. Wilbur smirked and opened his mouth, leaning forward, about to engulf the tip of the gun before Dream pulled it away. "You fucking-" Dream groaned and cut himself off, turning and continuing to walk. He found a room, tilting his head when he heard a voice coming from it. He quietly made his way to the door and pressed his ear against it.

"Okay, look, I understand. But Raymond is a fucking threat! Hell, I heard something about him wanting to hire assassins to come for my head! We can't just do nothing, we need to step up and get rid of him before he hurts anybody!"

Dream smirked, "This is our guy." He whispered under his breath.

"You- what?! Hey, no! No don't hang-.... Fuck..."

Dream glanced at Wilbur who had a gun in hand. Wilbur smirked and gave him a quick nod. Dream nodded back and pushed down his mask to cover his whole face instead of just the upper half. In one quick move they both busted the door down, pointing their guns at the man in the middle of the room. "WAIT- WHAT THE FUCK?!" The man yelled in absolute fear. Giving the man no time to process what was happening, both Wilbur and Dream shot at his head, knocking him down to the ground.