i wanna be your boyfriend - Dreamnap

Angst and fluff :]

Sapnap was searching through his locker, muttering things to himself. "Aha!" He pulled out a photograph of him and Dream. His best friend, unfortunately. Sapnap had his arm around Dream's neck, playfully trying to kiss his cheek while the blonde tried to avoid it, seemingly laughing. It almost looked like they were dating in the picture, they were at a public skatepark during the time so other people saw them and probably assumed that. How he wished it was true.

"Whatcha got there, Pandas?" He nearly jumped out of his skin when he heard the unexpected voice. He shoved the photograph in the locker and slammed it shut. Once the door was out of the way, Sapnap saw Dream's gorgeous face. "Woah! Geez, Sapnap, chill!" Dream giggled. Sapnap blushed lightly and nervously smiled, "Sorry, Dream-" He apologized.

"Was that the photograph from the time we went to the skatepark?" Dream asked, opening his own locker that was two lockers away from Sapnap's. Sapnap nodded. "You still have that?" Dream asked, amused as he took out a notebook. "I mean, well, it's nice to be reminded about that time." Sapnap shrugged.

"Seriously? Strangling me to kiss me on the cheek?" Dream laughed, Sapnap joining. He just wanted to hold him.

Oh Hannah, I wanna feel you close,

Oh Hannah, collide with my bones,

Once they stopped laughing, they looked each other in the eyes, smiling at each other. Sapnap loved Dream's emerald-like eyes. So full of energy and life. The only thing he didn't like is how they looked at him. They looked at him as just a friend. Dream took his attention away from Sapnap when a brunette approached them.

Oh Hannah, don't look away,

Sapnap turned his head to look at the brunette, quirking an eyebrow. Dream looked into his blue eyes, smiling warmly. "Hello, Austin." He greeted. To Sapnap's horror he saw the way Dream looked at Austin, Austin seemingly giving the same look back. They looked so... mesmerized to each other. He scoffed in a sad jealously as they continued chatting. He didn't even know this guy, was he in one of Dream's classes or something?

He could only furrow his eyebrows in envy as he stared at Dream's expression. Sadly, towards not him, but Austin.

Oh Hannah, just look at me the same,

"Oh! Sapnap, this is Austin! We ran into each other when we were both late for our classes." Dream chuckled. Sapnap tried his best to fake a smile, "Oooh, okay, I was confused." He choked out. "Austin this is Sapnap, my best friend." Dream said. Sapnap felt his chest ache at the label "Best Friend"

I don't wanna be your friend, I wanna kiss your lips,

Just then the bell rang, Sapnap flinching and snapping out of his trance. "Oh thank god." Sapnap thought.

"Alright, let's go Dream!" He was quick to take Dream's hand and begin walking off to their class, who stumbled a bit and quickly gave Austin his goodbye before catching up with Sapnap.

I wanna kiss you until I lose my breath,

Sapnap stared at Dream unintentionally as the teacher went on some rant about math shit. His eyes trailed to the other's light pink lips, the urge to kiss him was always unbearable. He used to love calling Dream his best friend. Now it was just a sad reminder that he'll never be more than that.

I don't wanna be your friend, I wanna kiss your lips,

He sighed and began to daydream about- well, Dream. The things he could do if Dream- just felt the same way. But that's impossible. And it hurts.