Punishment - Dreamnap

Power Bottom Dream poooog

At least for a while 👀

POOR OBLIVIOUS BAD.

"Sapnap!" Dream whined, clinging onto Sapnap's shirt while Sapnao tried to get ready. Sapnap groaned, "Dream! I'm trying to get ready! My Dad is coming in like 10 minutes! Please!" He scolded. Dream scoffed and rolled his eyes, furrowing his eyebrows and crossing his arms. Sapnap ignored Dream and proceeded to quickly clean up their house more.

Sapnap and Dream had moved into a house together three months after they got together. It had been a few weeks of them living in the house and Dream had been able to get all the attention he wanted from Sapnap, sometimes even getting "SPECIAL" attention.

Of course, except for now.

Bad, Sapnap's dad, being the good demon father he is, had decided to visit them, to see how his son and Dream were doing. And Sapnap knew how Bad could be. He knew he was going to be lecturing him on the smallest things. So all day he's been trying to make the place not look like a wreck while also getting himself to look presentable. He had not given Dream any attention, which made Dream irritated.

And Dream, being the little brat he was, was going to get pay back.

There was a ring heard from the front door. Sapnap flinched and ran to the door, fixing himself a bit before opening the door, seeing his demon father. "Sapnap!" Bad exclaimed, engulfing Sapnap into a hug. Sapnap chuckled and hugged back for a few seconds before pulling away, "Hey, Dad! It's nice seeing you!" He said. "You too! Awwwe, I missed you muffin!" Bad cooed, ruffling Sapnap's hair. Sapnap laughed and fixed his hair.

Sapnap stepped to the side and let Bad in, closing the door after. Bad looked around, impressed. "Wow, it's... So clean!" He laughed. Sapnap rubbed the back of his neck and chuckled nervously.

"Oh! Where's Dream?" Bad asked, tilting his head. Sapnap quirked an eyebrow, realizing that Dream wasn't there. "Oh, I'll go get him." He said, making his way to his and Dream's room.

He opened the door, "Dream? My dad's here, you want to say hi or something?" He asked. Dream was sat on the bed, brushing his dirty blonde hair. "Oh? Yeah, yeah... I'll be there in a minute..." Dream muttered and placed the brush down. Sapnap couldn't help, but noticed the small bits of sadness tied to Dream's tone. But he just nodded and walked back to his father.

"He'll be here in a bit. Hey! Why don't you sit down?" Sapnap said, gesturing to couches. "Oh! Okay!" Bad shrugged and went to the couches, sitting down on one and placing his hands on the tall coffee table. "Do you... want any uh... water?" Sapnap chuckled, sitting on the couch across Bad. Bad shook his head, "No, thank you." He said, giving Sapnap a reassuring smile.

Sapnap saw Dream walk in and gave him a small smile that Dream returned, but with a bit of mischief that Sapnap didn't catch. "Dream! Hello, how are you?" Bad asked. "I'm okay." Dream hummed and sat next to Sapnap, crossing his arms and leaning back.

A few minutes passed of the three talking, until Sapnap felt a hand on his thigh. He looked down and saw Dream's hand slowly trailing to his crotch. His eyes widened and he shot Dream a glare, who only continued talking like he wasn't doing anything. He shifted and gulped as he felt Dream's fingers graze on his crotch gently, a sigh leaving his lips.

Why was he letting this happen? His father is literally RIGHT there. He couldn't get himself to move, his body wanted it, but his mind was screaming. Dream started palming him. Sapnap blushed lightly and let out a soft gasp.

"So, how's it been living here?" Bad asked. "Oh- it's been gre-at~" Sapnap slightly moaned at the end, looking down, seeing Dream's hand going faster. "Ah! That's good to hear, how long do you think you'll stay here?" Bad asked.