Oh Hey There Little Guy- Ah- HUH? - DREAMHAREM

STILL TRYING TO WORK ON THE VOTED CHAPTERS THOUGH DUE TO MY CONSTANT BOUNCING AROUND OTHER ONESHOTS, I HAVE NOT YET FINISHED IT.

SO I DECIDED TO POST THIS, MIGHT POST ANOTHER IF THE VOTED CHAPTERS TAKE TOO LONG AGAIN.

VERY SORRY :'D

ALSO IF THERE'S ANY TYPOS OR MISTAKES, VERY SORRY ABOUT THAT TOO, MOST MOMENTS WERE RUSHED.

-

Chaos. Everyone's on crack...

Don't do drugs kids 👍

Dream walked into his room, letting out a long exhausted sigh. His simps always succeed in being more troubling than 5 hunters. He dropped himself on his bed, grumbling softly, closing his eyes for a moment. He spreaded his arms out, his left arm hitting his nightstand along with something else. He opened one eye, glancing at what his arm hit.

He became confused when he saw a book that was DEFINITELY not his. "What is..." He sat up and took the book, examining it. The cover of the book was plain, having nothing written or drawn on it. He opened it, seeing a bunch of letters just scattered into different what he could only guess were a different language. He giggled at some of them, "This is fucking gibberish-" He flipped through pages, scanning through them. "This is weird, is this Ranboo's??? What the-" He dissolved into laughter midway his sentence, "fuck is this???"

He tried pronouncing the words, giggling more when one word had him pronounce 'sex'. No, he's not yet mature. He continued, instead chanting it in more of a mocking tone. His body suddenly felt tinglely. He flinched and put the book down, rubbing his arms, "What the hell?" He mumbled, completely confused. He then felt slightly lightheaded, gasping softly.

And then.

Everything went black.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
KACHOW! 📸✨

"SAPNAP GET DOWN!"

"NOOOOOO! I WILL NOT UNTIL YOU GIVE ME YOUR GOGGLES!"

"Oh my GOOOOD, SAPNAP!!!" George shouted.

He groaned when Sapnap did not get off from the top of the fridge. Dream decides to leave so he can rest, and this happens. "Whatever, I'm getting Dream!" "THEN ME AND HIM WILL MAKE OUT!" "WHAT THE HELL? YOU'RE WEIRD SAPNAP!" "YOU WANT TO AS WELL!" "AT LEAST I KEEP IT TO MYSELF!"

George rolled his eyes and finally let himself walk to Dream's room after Sapnap didn't respond. He knocked on the door, before scoffing to himself, remembering Dream was a heavy sleeper. He walked in after of course not getting a response, assuming the blonde was sleeping.

"DREAM, SAPNAP CLIMBED THE FRIDGE AND WON'T GET-... Dream?" He realized the man wasn't present in there. He looked around more, stepping into the room. His eyes landed on a small white figure on the ground. "What the hell?" His hand brushed off the doorknob as he began walking towards it. He knelt down and examined it, quirking an eyebrow. It was some sort of... Blob. He picked it up, noticing something immediately.