No Homo Bro - Dreamnap

Dream's wheeze erupted from the quiet living room, "Sapnap!" "I'm serious, why does he look like that??" Sapnap gestured his hand to Dream's phone. "It's because he just woke up, idiot." Dream continued to giggle. "Is this from today?" "No, like a few days ago he said."

They quieted down, Sapnap staring at Dream's handsome face. He almost let a groan slip, but caught it in time. He has been so fucking horny all day for some fucking reason. His pants were awfully tight and he just wanted to relieve himself, and it was about time he got enough of having to wait.

"So- speaking of waking up-" He said, hurriedly getting up. "Wait really?" "Yeah." He snorted. "Alright then, goodnight, Sap." "Goodnight!" Sapnap sped-walked to his room after that, he saw the change in lighting and how it got darker, guess Dream was heading to bed too. Perfect.

He entered his room and inhaled deeply, frowning at his painful erection. He leaned back onto his door, it closing with a small slam. He whined softly and with a bit of shame, started palming himself. A soft gasp escaped him at the relieving friction. He sucked in a breath and bit his bottom lip as he applied more pressure.

"Fuck it." He thought as he walked to his bed and quickly slipped down his shorts, his mind too desperate and horny to think about locking the door. He sighed and slipped off his boxers as well, freeing his dick. He closed his eyes and immediately began touching himself. It started with slow strokes until his hand had sped up.

He bit his lip to suppress a groan, but he still panted heavily, letting out small whimpers at times. He shamefully let himself imagine someone else touching him. He was just having trouble figuring out who. He tried imagining a made up person, but it didn't do anything. He grunted when he felt that bundle of heat slowly slip away.

He heard something fall with a rather loud thump. But he didn't pay any mind to it. He didn't care, he just wanted to finally relieve himself.

Which was a mistake.

Because he didn't hear the footsteps that approached his room.

He didn't hear the door knob turn.

He only realized his mistake when it was too late.

"Sapnap??" He flinched and whipped his head to look at the door, and his heart sank. There stood his best friend, phone in hand, emerald eyes widened in shock and mouth agape.

"Dream?!" Sapnap shrieked out in embarrassment and shame, tugging down his shirt to cover himself. That's when he saw the phone in Dream's hand.

Dream lowered it and stared at Sapnap. Quickly he looked away though, "Fuck-! I'm sorry- I heard something fall here and I thought it was you falling off your bed and I- I came to check and take a picture because- because it would've been funny! And I-" Dream's face burned red, trying not to look at Sapnap.

"Shit, sorry-" Awkward silence. Neither of them dared to move a muscle, let alone breathe a little louder. Sapnap felt his heart racing as he thought of all the things Dream would think of him now. Would he see him differently? Would this make Dream become more distance? Would he tell George? What would-

"Do you want me to..." Dream diverted his eyes shyly and blushed more.

"... Help you?" He muttered. Sapnap blushed even more if it was even possible. There was no way Dream just said that. And looking at Dream's embarrassed face it seemed like the blond didn't either.

With a bit of shame, he nodded his head and took his hand of his cock. "Yeah.." He said in a very weak voice, as if hoping Dream wouldn't hear it and do it himself anyway.

He felt his heart pick up when Dream gently closed the door and approached him. Sapnap bit his lip as he watched the blond drop to his knees. He couldn't ignore the jolt excitement his body felt when Dream sighed, him feeling his breath glaze his tip and making him shudder.