Mama, Your hair is pretty. - EnderSmile My Beloved

I just needed this duo.

Ranboo sat in between his father's legs, examining his father's mask while he brushed out his hair.

"Hey, Boo, don't you think your hair's getting a bit long?" His father asked.

"What do you mean, Mama?" Ranboo looked over his shoulder and at his father.

"Do you want to cut it?" His father asked, running his fingers through Ranboo's hair, it was fairly long, went past his shoulders.

Ranboo didn't take this well and immediately shook his head, "No, Mama!" He protested with a pouted. His father chuckled at his reaction and ruffled his hair.

"Why not, Boo?" He asked. Ranboo turned around and brushed his father's hair over his shoulders, looking at the pretty long dirty blond hair.

"I wan' my hair to be like yours, Mama."

He hummed, running a hand through Ranboo's hair again.

"Your hair is pretty." Ranboo complimented with a wide grin. His father chuckled.

"Thank you, Ranboo.."

His father braided his long hair neatly, sighing. "Ranboo, you have such pretty hair.." He chuckled, finishing off the braid and brushing it over Ranboo's shoulder.

Ranboo smiled and turned, facing his father. "Why'd you cut your hair?" He asked, looking at his father's shoulder length hair. "I remember it being so pretty too."

His father laughed, "As a kid you loved it so much. You almost cried when I cut it."

Ranboo wheezed, "Right." He snickered. "...."

"Mama would you-" Ranboo paused, noticing his father tense a bit as he spoke. He didn't know why though. "Would you grow it back the way it used to be?"

His father thought for a while. "... Well..." He played with his hair, trying to put together an answer and judge his hair. "Probably..."

"Then I could braid it like how you braid mine." Ranboo smiled fondly at the thought. "Like how I used to, Mama."

Dream remembered when Ranboo would have him sit on the floor while he sat or stood on a chair to braid his hair. How much he adored it. He wouldn't mind having more moments like that.

Dream smiled, "Okay then." He chuckled.