Valentine - FundyWasTaken

Lol time for Dream to simp

"I've rejected,"

Fundy tried placing his hand over Dream's, only for Dream to move his own hand away. Fundy looked at him with a sad look Dream tried to ignore, focusing on the screen in front of them.

"Affection,
For years and years..."

Fundy held his hand, a warm smile on his his face.

"And now I have it,"

Dream stared at Fundy's smile, blushing lightly at the look in his eyes.

"And damn it,"

He looked away, not being able to handle the butterflies in his stomach.

"It's kind of weird..."

Fundy grazed his lips against Dream's knuckles. Eyes narrowing from him smiling. Fundy sighed and opened his mouth to say something.

"He tells me I'm pretty,"

Dream tensed, a more intense blush covering his cheeks. His head tilted down to try to somewhat hide his blushing, flustered.

"Don't know how to respond,"

Dream lifted his head and smiled. He opened his mouth and told him the same thing.

"I tell him that he's pretty too."

Fundy smiled and leaned forward, wrapping his arms around Dream's torso and pressing his lips against his jawline. Dream once again tensed and blushed more.

"Can I say that?"

Dream smiled, feeling overwhelmingly happy and letting himself hug Fundy back.

"Don't have a clue..."

Dream was next his boyfriend. He fidgeted with his fingers and bounced his knee.

"With every passing moment,"

He glanced at his boyfriend, then at his hand. He didn't realize how his hand had went and reached for his boyfriend's. And when he did, he felt his boyfriend grip his hand.

"I surprise myself,"

He blushed and smiled, looking back down at his lap.

"I'm scared of flies,
I'm scared of guys,"

"Someone please help..."

His boyfriend kissed him, and he found himself kissing back. When they pulled away, Fundy smiled at him. Dream just stared at him, completely mesmerized.

"Cause I think I've fallen in love this time..."

Dream leaned forward and kissed Fundy again, hands cupping his face.

"I blinked and suddenly I had a valentine..."

Fundy pecked his lips, giving him a smile that never failed to give Dream butterflies before going, leaving Dream alone in the house.

"What if he's the last one I kiss?
What is he's the only one I'll ever miss?"

Dream's thoughts overwhelmed him, is this pressure something he'll have to deal with now?

"Maybe I should run,
I'm only twenty-one..."

Dream shook his head immediately after those thoughts popped in his head. He thought of Fundy, his embrace, his eyes, and his smile. He blushed, covering his face with his hands.

"I don't even know what I want to become."

Fundy held his hands, dancing with him under the stars. Dream felt that warmth in his chest, his heart pounding. Fundy chuckled, increasing the blush on his face.

"I've lost all control of my heartbeat now,"

They stopped dancing, and Dream saw Fundy's nervous expression. He started talking, looking into Dream's eyes.

"Got caught in a romance with him somehow,"

Dream blushed at his words. They sounded so genuine, and he knew they were. He almost felt like he didn't deserve them. Fundy then let go of his hands, one reaching into his pocket. Dream's eyes widened.

"I still feel a shock through every bone,"

Fundy kneeled down, opening a small box in his hand and revealing a beautiful diamond ring. And then he asked the question. Dream covered his mouth, happy tears falling down his cheeks. He quickly nodded, sobbing. He fell down onto his knees, hugging Fundy and laughing happily.

"When I hear an,'I love you'
Cause now I've got someone to lose..."

He glanced at a certain brunette in the crowd, frowning as he thought of his past with him.

"The first one,"

He looked at his fiance instead, seeing his familiar warm smile.

"To ever like me back."

His fiance looked back at him, chuckling lightly and looking at him lovingly. Dream blushed and looked away, still getting those overwhelming butterflies in his stomach.

"I'm seconds away from a heart attack."

Dream faced Fundy, admiring him as the priest said his speech.

"Cause how the hell did I fall in love this time?"

He thought about everything that happened to lead him to this moment.

"And honestly I can't believe I get to call you mine,"

Dream saw his husband and the warm smile he's grown to love. Dream cupped his face and turned his head. His husband's rich brown eyes stared his at own. He brushed his fingers against his cheek, hearing his husband chuckle. Dream teared up and kissed his husband with so much emotion.

"I blinked and suddenly,"

When he pulled Fundy gently wiped his tears away, his eyes adoringly looking at him. Dream sighed and smiled back. He rested his forehead on Fundy's, closing his eyes.

"I had a valentine..."

PLEASE I RUSHED THIS, I'M LITERALLY GOING TO CLASS RN