Is It Weird To Have A CRUSH On Your Husband? - FundyWasTaken

Fundywastaken is my comfort ship, okay?

And I'm single :']

Fundy was in bed with Dream, awake while Dream was still sleeping. He wanted to get up and do his morning routine, but he couldn't until Dream was awake. He loved him too much to let him wake up alone. He spent some time staring at Dream's facial features. God, he was adorable. He could stare at him for hours. He chuckled, smiling and nuzzling his face into Dream's shoulder.

Being here with him was nice anyway.

Fundy was getting a cup of water for himself, Dream being in their room. He got his phone and began just mindlessly scrolling on social media. Until he felt arms wrap around his shoulders. He blushed lightly and smiled when he heard his husband's voice, "Hey, Fun-Fox." He spoke softly, it making Fundy's heart melt. "Hi, Dream." He mumbled, tail wagging. Dream cupped his cheek and turned his head, pressing his lips against Fundy's jawline. Fundy held back a squeal, giggling softly and turning around.

He placed down his cup and phone then stared into Dream's eyes. He felt butterflies in his stomach. "You just gonna stare at me?" Dream giggled, snapping him out of his trance. "Sorry-" He quickly apologized, panicking slightly inside. "It's okay." Dream nodded, leaning in and kissing him. Fundy felt overwhelming happiness, kissing back.

Fundy felt a longing when Dream pulled away. And Dream, being his husband, knew it. Dream giggled and kissed him again, longer than last time. When he pulled away, he hugged his torso, resting his head on Fundy's shoulder. Fundy's heart beated quickly and he began feeling giddy. He smiled and hugged Dream's waist, sighing happily.

Fundy and Dream were in the store, simply getting groceries. But, god, Fundy couldn't stop staring at Dream everytime he had the chance. At one point Dream glanced back, causing him to panic and look away, nervously blushing. Dream laughed, "Oh my god, you're adorable." He cooed. Fundy felt his blush grow, opening his mouth to say something, before closing it again. Dream leaned to Fundy and gave him a gentle kiss on his cheek.

Fundy's tail began to wag. Dream noticed it and wheezed laughter, "Fundy- your tail-" He giggled. Fundy sighed deeply and looked down in embarrassment, this is what Dream did to him. "Awe, Fundy..." Dream cupped his face and pecked his nose. Which, did not help with Fundy's tail. Fundy stared at Dream, face completely red. Dream suddenly began smothering Fundy's face with kisses, causing the fox hybrid to yell in protest. He took a step back as his tail began to wag aggressively.

"Dream!" He grabbed Dream's hands with the intention to pull them away, but he didn't have the heart to so he just accepted it. "We're in public you know-!" Fundy reminded just as Dream had stopped. "I know, it's cute to see you so flustered though." Dream laughed, giving Fundy one last peck on the lips before going to their cart and pushing it into the next aisle.

Fundy stood their contemplating for a moment, fingers grazing his lips. He smiled and sighed, he loved Dream so much.

Fundy took in a deep breath, fixing his tie. He examined himself in a mirror, quickly fixing some things on him that seemed off. He held his breath, his cheeks a bright red. Him and Dream had decided to go on a date since they haven't in a while. He was so nervous despite going on many of these already. The feeling never seemed to wash away. Despite being literally married to the man, he always felt as if he needed to look perfect for Dream. Like the first time they went on a date. He was a mess over him.

He heard a knock on the door, before it opened. "Fundy?" He saw Dream poke his head in the room from the mirror. "Hi-" He replied, giddy when he saw his adorable smile. Then he came in the room, approaching Fundy from behind. "You look great." He smiled, placing his hands on Fundy's shoulders and resting his chin on one. "Thanks, Dream." Fundy smiled, resting his hand over Dream's. They both stared at each other lovingly.

Fundy at this point was just swarming with butterflies. "Alright, Fun-Fox, lets go before they cancel our reservation." Dream laughed, pulling away. Fundy chuckled, "Alright."

Dream and Fundy were out on their porch at night, just stargazing. Dream leaned onto Fundy, resting his head on Fundy's shoulder, holding his hand. "If all these stars just fell, would we all die?" Dream asked all of a sudden. Fundy laughed, "Hmmmmm, let me think about that one Dream, HMMMM." He then bursted out laughing, Dream joining. "Shut up! Whatever!" Dream wheezed. Fundy giggled, "What? It was a dumb question." He shrugged. Dream chuckled, sighing softly, "I know..." He muttered, rubbing Fundy's hand.

Fundy looked at Dream's appearance in the moon's light, admiring him. "You..." Dream trailed off. Fundy hummed softly curiously. "You know I love you right? A lot." Dream asked. Fundy blushed, smiling, "Of course I do, Dream. I love you too." He responded. Dream smirked, "You make it so obvious, Fundy." He teased. Fundy scoffed, "You think I'd be able to handle it?" He quirked an eyebrow at Dream in amusement.

"You're so perfect, Dream..." He muttered, noticing Dream blush. He chuckled and lifted Dream's head, leaning forward and kissing him. Dream kissed back. Once they pulled away, he heard Dream whisper, "You're perfect too, Fundy..."

He was so glad he married Dream.