INTRO...

So....here's a new story by me......@purvir_fan
A story based on two people.....whose lives are different.....

So...firstly let me introduce with the characters.....

Amar Khurana:-

A handsome dashing young man

A handsome dashing young man....he is the biggest Businessman of Mumbai....His parents died in a car accident....he just don't believe in love....so he even don't look at girls but girls always flirting him....but he don't care.....he is a very angry man...and when he gets angry.....no one can stop him....he even don't care for him.....he want to be bachelor whole life.....he only just focus on his work.....
He is the owner of the Mumbai's biggest company....."Khurana Enterprises"
He has achieved very much in very short time....as he is very passionate about his work.....

Priyal Arora:-

She is a young beautiful girl

She is a young beautiful girl....also lives in in Mumbai....with his parents....She has completed her studies and searching for a job..... She has gotten a chance to work in Mumbai's Biggest company.....Of Amar Khurana....Tomorrow she will go for interview and Amar himself will take her interview.....She is very excited......
She believes in love and wants to marry a man who will love her more than his life....who will protect her in every situation.....

Pankaj Arora:-
Priyal's father......who is retired and loves his daughter and family very much and cares for them....he wants her daunghter to achieve all the success in her life....

Amrita Arora:-
Priyal's mother.....who is a house wife and serves her family.....a very lovely mother......who loves her daughter very much....and can do anything for her.....

Avinash:-
A true and loyal friend of Amar.....who helps him in every situation of his life....he always helps Amar in his business projects and he is the only one whom amar trusts....

Karan:-
An employee in Amar's company...
A very flirting man.....who's love is getting change every second....whenever he saw a new girl...he falls in love with her.....

Sneha:-
A very good friend of Priyal....and currently doing a job.....she also lives in the same building in which Priyal lives.....

Kiara:-
An employee in Amar's company.....who is in love with Amar.....she always trying to flirt him..but he don't care....she has only one aim in her life...that she will make Amar love her.....and always seeing the dreams of being his wife....

So....next part se shuru hogi Priyal and Amar se PriAm banne tak ki kahani.....

Guys stay tuned with me.....🤞🤞
Soon I will upload 1st Part....