"Amar fired Karan from job"

So guys, as in last part AMAR dropped PRIYAL at her and went to his house.
Next Day, In office AMAR saw MEGH helping PRIYAL and he was somewhere jealous of their closeness and went from there.

Now..Let's CONTI...

Time passes.
It was afternoon when everyone was having lunch.
Sitting together having gossips and fun. Priyal was sitting with Mahi and Megh and you guys know that on which topic these three were gossiping and having fun.
They were talking about their KHADOOS BOSS.
Yeahhh! They were talking about Amar.

"Tum to abhi-abhi aayi ho Priyal..Just wait and watch..Abhi tumne Apna asli boss dekha kaha hai..."Said Megh while having food.

"Asli boss dekhe nahi matlab.."Said Priyal confusingly.

"Matlab ye ki..Tumne unka gussa kaha dekha hai abhi..."Said Mahi looking at her.

"Dekha to nahi hai..But suna bohot hai ki bohot khadoos hai..."

"Don't worry..Soon you will get a glimpse of that..Aaye din unka gussa dekhne ko milta hai..."Said Mahi looking at Megh and laughing a bit.

"Kya hua tu ise dekhkr has kyu rhi hai..."

"Mujhe vo kissa yaad aagya jab isne pehli baar sir ka gussa jhela tha..Sir ne ek baar chillaya or ye uoar se niche tak pura hil gya..."Laughed again.

"Han to..Mujhe to pta bhi nahi tha ki vo itna gussa krte hai..To mai thoda sa shock ho gya.."

"Pta hai mujhe..Ki tu kitna shock hua tha.."

"Acha..acha thik hai..Tum dono ab lado mat..Mai Zara coffee lekr aati hun..."

And she goes from there. Karan saw her going and he goes behind her.
When Priyal was taking her coffee, he came and stood behind her looking at her from top to bottom. As she turned, She was shocked and angry but controlled.

"Kabhi hmare sath bhi coffee piya kijiye.."Said looking at her closely and bite his lower lip.

She ignored and turned to other side to go but he blocked her way and hold her hand but she immediately get free.

"Ye kya badtameezi hai..Mere raaste se hato...."

"Aapne hmari baat ka jawab nahi diya.."

He started moving towards her and she stepped backward.

"What are you doing? Just stop.."

"I said..Just stop.."She said it again but he wasn't stopping.
Priyal being tired of the situation stopped and put the coffee on side table.
She stood properly and clenched her left fist and without waiting for another second, she slapped him hard.
He was freezed for a second, his left ear was still numb coz of that her slap.
Some of the persons who were passing from the side listen to the slap sound and came there.
One of them was Amar, he was passing from the way and as heard the sound, he turned to the side.
He saw Karan standing with his hand on his cheek and Priyal standing in front of him with anger.