"Alone but not lonely"

As in last part, Amar sees that Priyal slapped Karan Coz he was misbehaving with her. Amar suspended Karan Coz of his wrong attitude towards girls and then Both Priyal and Amar shares a cute moment together.

Now, Let's CONTI....

Amar went from there smiling and Priyal looked at her hand and smiled.

"Waise ye Mr. Akdu utne bhi bure nahi hai"Said this to herself and down her head.

Then Priyal also moved to her work. The day went peacefully.
It was night when everyone was ready to back home.
As she was going, she found Amar standing near his cabin and scrolling his mobile.
(Mujhe nahi pta..kya kar rhe mobile me🙄😂)
She stares at him without blinking eyes. Amar feels that someone is gazing on him. (Buri nazar naa hai ye..Achi wali hai😂)
He ups his face and Priyal turns her face moved from there. He saw her going till she wasn't visible.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Priyal reached home. Her mother opens the door and saw the wound on her hand.

"Priyal..Ye chot..Jyada to nahi lagi naa or ye kaise lagi.."

"Are..are..are..Mujhe andar to aane do..btati hun...."

They comes inside, her father was sitting in hall.
He also saw her wound.

"Beta..Ye chot kaise lagi..Han.."

"kuch nahi..Bas vo..."She stopped and thinked about the incident and decided not tell them about it.

"Kaha kho gyi..Bta kaise lagi ye..."

"Vo..Vo..jaldi jaldi me Coffee gir gyi.."

"Aaram se kiya kar kaam...har waqt jaldi lagi rehti hai tujhe.."

"Amrita bilkul theek keh rhi hai...agar jyada lag jati to..Apna dhyaan rakha kr.."

"Acha..Theek hai..Mai aage se dhyaan rakhungi..."she said and hugs him

After some time broke the hug and said"Aap itni tension mat lo..Mai bilkul theek hun..."

"Acha..ab tu jaa or fresh ho jaa..Phir sath me dinner krte hai.."

"Han..aaj tere favourite 'Gatte ki sabzi' bnayi hai..."

"Wowww...Phir to jaldi se fresh hokar aati hun.."

She goes to her room and came after some time in a loose t-shirt and pyjama.
The family did their dinner together.
The scene shifts!
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Amar was done with his dinner and was on terrace watching the beautiful night sky🌌.
The sky full of twinkling 🌟 stars and the moon shining making the night more beautiful. The moon was having different glow today, and the person who is seeing it has a different feeling today.
The person standing alone watching the sky but not lonely he has a heart full of feelings which he don't know, a mind full of questions which he don't know and a soul full of happiness and mystery.

Avinash was finding Amar but he didn't found so he asked a servant about him. He told him that he saw him going to terrace half-a-hour ago.
He went to terrace and saw Amar all lost and smiling.
He goes to him and puts hand on his shoulder. He turns immediately and saw him.

"Are tu kab aaya.."

"Jab tu in sitaron ko or is khoobsurat Chand ko dekh raha tha.."

He smiled and turns his face to the sky.

"Vaise ye bta..Tujhe ye sab dekhne ka shok kabse chad gya.."

"Mu..mujhe..Nahi..mai to bas aise hi walk ke liye aaya tha.."

"Acha.."

"Aaj chand kitna chamak raha hai naa..."Said Avinash looking at the moon

"Chand apne aap nahi chamak raha hai..Ye sitare hai jinki wajah se ye itna khoobsurat dikhta hai..Agar ye Sitare naa ho..To chand ki koi ahmiyat nahi.."

"Bilkul sahi kaha tune..Jaise hmari zindagi..."

"Matlab..."

"Matlab ye ke..Jaise chand or sitare ek sath hi ache lagte hai..Vaise hi hmari zindagi bhi akele nahi achi lagti..Kisi ki zaroorat hoti hai.."

"Tu kehna kya chahta hai.."

"Mai jo kehna chahta hun..Vo tu ache se smajhta hai..Haina.."

He took a pause and to divert his question, he said"Tu tu..bta..Tu yaha kaise aaya.."

"Vo mai tere room me gya tha...Maine tujhe ek pendrive di thi naa..Mujhe vo pendrive chahiye thi..

"Acha...Chal abhi deta hun.."
And he hurriedly goes from there.

"Kab tak aise hi bahane marega..Mujhe pura bharosa hai..Ek na ek din tujhe bhi pyaar hoga zaroor..."

And he also goes.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Priyal was sitting alone on her room's window feeling the wind but not lonely, she was having her soul which is pretended to be hers but not really. It has became someone's😉.
She was having her mind full of questions revolving and a heart filled with gladness, love and some new feelimgs.

She was writing her diary which is like a childhood friend to her.
After writing, she put it on the table and sat with her hands around her knees watching moon looking alike that the moons are watching each other.
She then looked at her hand which reminded of her the touch, the thunderbolt which passed throughout her body, the care.
She then smiled and looked the moonand then went to sleep.

The scene ends on the shining moon and stars.

The night went⏳.

Mehfil naa hoti, nazare naa hote,
Yu chand ke pehlu me sitare naa hote,
Vo isliye rehte hai bechain aapke liye,
Kyuki dil ke kareeb sare nahi hote!!

Vo chand ki noorani me sitaron se albela hai,
Ek duje ke bina pura aasman akela hai,
Khuda ko yakeen nahi tha wafa par,
Shayad isiliye chand par sitaro ka pehra hai!!

Kash vo ek chand or mai ek sitara hota,
Aasman me ek aashiyan hmara bhi hota,

Log unhe sirf dur se niharte,
Lekin paas se dekhne ka haq sirf hmara hota!!

So guys, This is all for today.
Hope you guys enjoyed it!

Do comments and share ur reviews and don't forget to vote if you liked the story.
If you don't liked something, just tell me. All good and bad comments are allowed but i want ur reviews.

So guys, Aaj ke liye itna hi
Milenge ek naye part ke sath

Till then, take care, bye bye!

To be CONTI....