"A Shocker for Amar"

As in last part, Amar sees Priyal coming and going from Office with a boy. He decided to ask her about him later but didn't able to do so coz he got busy with his work. The next day, In meeting he got to know that it's not their designs but those are the designs of the company thay are going collab with. Amar shouts on Priyal for the big mistake and told her not to show him her face again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To be CONTI...

Amar moved from there in a very angry manner followed by Shrey.
Priyal was standing there alone all confused and hurt💔.
She slowly went out with heavy feets, carrying so much emotions.

She didn't know how can this happen?
How the designs she made got changed with the designs of thes other company?

She came out thinking all this and Mahi and Megh saw her.
They came to her and asked.

Kya hua Priyal..

Wo yrr..and she told them everything.

Hume pta hai..ki tune sare designs bnaye the..lekin vo sab aise kaise replace ho sakte hai..

Mujhe bhi nhi pta yrr..mtlb aisa ho kaise sakta hai..

Kahi aisa toh nahi ki kisine tujhe sabke saamne neecha dikhane ke liye aisa kiya ho..

Par aisa kon kr sakta hai..Or kyu..

*Someone is seen staring at them*

Filhal..tu ek kaam kr..tu ghar jaa..

Lekin mai...

Megh sahi keh rha hai..tu abhi ghar jaa..hum kal dekhte hai kya krna hai..Mahi interrupted.

Thik hai..And she went out.

On the other side, Amar was in his Cabin all angry as a very big deal got slipped from his hands.

Damn it..!!
I didn't expected it from Priyal. Means seriously, how can she steal someone's designs?
Now, whatever it is!
I will not forgive you Priyal. Mai tumhe kabhi maaf nahi krunga..Kabhi bhi nahi..

*Someone is seen witnessing him from outside of his cabin*

(Guess..Guess..Who is he or she??😁😂)

Here, Priyal was walking on road all silent.
She went to a garden and sat there alone coz sometime it's better to be alone so that no one can hurt you. Like this she spend her whole day roaming out here and there coz she didn't wanna go home.

It was night now🌃.

She reached home normally and didn't eat food and directly went to her room.
She freshened up and sat on bed.

Her mind was all messed up. Her mind was again and again remembering her the incident, when Amar shouted on her and said *Mujhe tumhari shakal bhi nhi dekhni hai, I don't wanna see you again*

These words were again and again coming in her mind. She went to terrace to find some peace.

Here, Amar was on his terrace too watching sky🌌.

Priyal came on terrace and looked at sky🌌.

Ye baar baar mujhe kya ho jata hai..kyu mai baar baar usi khayal se takrati hun..