Sawal bechaini mein OR Jawab khamoshi mein

So...In last Part Priyal has gone from there seeing a girl proposing Amar....

Now....Let's CONTINUE..

Amar:(in mind..)Ye priyal kaha gyi...Abhi to yahi thi.. Vaise bhi mujhe kya karna hai...Aajayegi....

He continued to talk his friends and forgot about Priyal.......where is she?

Scene shifts to hotel's terrace....

A girl standing with her hands on railing...her face is not shown yet....
Cold breeze was blowing....🌀🌬🌀🌬 The sky was whole black...🌫

Her hairs were open and blowing...
Her eyes shown which were full of tears....but she was controlling them that they don't fall....
Soon her face was visible and Yesss....She is Priyal.....

She was remembering her dance moments with Amar.....
The whole scene was creating in front of her eyes....One by onw their every step she was remembering..... A small smile appears on her face..☺but soon she remembers how that girl proposed and how Amar was seeing her.....her smile turned into emotional expressions...😥😣😢

A tear fall from her eyes....
Soon she finds a hand on her shoulder.. She feel and found out that she knows this touch...
She turned and Yess...What she was thinking was right...It was Amar....

He puts his plams on her face and wipes off her tears....

Amar:What happened...? Why are you crying...? Hmm...

Priyal:(didn't speak😶 a word and also not making eye contact with him...)

Amar:Priyal....Meri taraf dekho...

She ups her eyes their eyes met😍

Amar:ab btao...Why are you crying...?

Priyal:V....Vo.... Kuch nhi...aise hi...

Amar:tum mujhse jhoot nhi bol sakti...I know you are hiding something...Tell me.....

Removes his hands from her cheeks...and moved on from there but Amar holds her hand and pulls her towards him...😉😍
She lands on his chest...her both gands were on his chest😍and his both hands on her waist...😍

They were having an beautiful eyelock😍....Whole silence...even the voice of wind's blowing was clear...
Amar brokes the silence and asks her what happened..?

Priyal:Vo...Vo ladki aapko propose kr rhi thi or aapne kuch nhi kaha...

Amar laughs😂out loudly....he wasn't able to control his laugh...

Amar:Tum...tum us baat par ro rhi ho...(still laughing..😂)

Priyal got angry😡as she was hurt and he was laughing on her..

Priyal:aapko hasi aa rhi hai...😤😡

Amar:hasu nhi to or kya karu...😁😅

Priyal:rehne dijiye aapko to koi fark hi nhi padta naa....

She was about to move but Amar holds her hand...and pulls her towards him....His hands as always on her waist...and hers on his chest...