"A Misunderstanding or Mistake"

As in last part, You guys have read that Priyal and Amar were making good bond and Amar's changing attitude towards everyone. It's been three months.

Now, Let's CONTI...

It was morning and Amar had just reached Office. As he was going inside, he saw Priyal coming on bike with a Guy who dropped her at the gate. Amar was seeing this and thinking who's this guy but just then his Phone rang and he went inside leaving it. Priyal and that guys both bid Bye to each other and then came inside.

The day went by⏳.

Now, this started happening daily. Priyal coming with a guy and also to go back with him.
Amar was witnessing all this each day and he was not liking it.
So, One day he decided to ask her about him.
At one Morning, when priyal came with him, Amar asked her about him.

"Good Morning Sir!☺"

"Good Morning"

He take a pause and then said hesitatingly.

"Mm..Priyal ek baat puchu.."

"Ofcourse Sir, Puchiye naa.."

"Woh jo ladka hai..Jiske saath tum roz aati ho..Woh..Kon hai..
Ahmm..I just mean ke mujhe lagta hai ke woh ladka sahi nahi hai..
Mujhe galat mat smajhna, I'm just asking.."

"Acha wo..Are nahi sir aisi baat nahi hai..Wo toh...."

She was saying but didn't complete her sentence as Shrey came from behind and told Amar about something and he got happy listening to that and went from there with Shrey. He forgot that he was asking something to Priyal.

(Ab tum log sochte hoge ki kabab mein haddi kaha se aaya or isne aisa kya kaha ki amar ko ye haddi itni pasand aagyi ki woh bhool gye ki priyal ko kuch puch rhe the..Iska jawab aage milega..Chinta naa karo😂 don't worry😂 Sabr rakho, sabr ka phal meetha hota hai🤣)

Next day and as usual Priyal went to her Office but today a little early as there was a meeting.
She reached Office and after half an hour the meeting started concerning about that who will make the project for the deal with the India's very big company.
Amar was trying for dealing with that company for 2 years and now finally he and his company got a chance.

There was a big discussion of  2 hours.
Upon asking by Amar that who will take the responsibility for presentation, Priyal got up and said that she will take the responsibility.
"Sir, I will present our designs and all."

Everyone looked at her including Amar also but agreed as he has trust on her because till now she hadn't disappointed him.

"Mmm..Ok Priyal but remember I want no mistake. Ek choti se bhi galti nahi honi chahiye kyuki agar ye project hmare hath se chala gya then we will be in a great loss.

"Sure Sir."

"Good, so guys, ending this meeting here. Now you all can get back to your respective works Or Shrey tum mere sath aao."

"Ji sir."

Everyone went.
The time was passing rapidly.