"Khat-e-izhaar"❤️

As in last part, Amar was feeling very guilty for his mistake. He went to Priyal's home to talk to her but ended with one of the biggest heartbreak of his life and that is Priyal started hating him.

To be CONTI....

Priyal reached her home from the garden. Her eyes were moist. She directly went to her room & closed it. She sat there for sometime and thought about what just happened?

Some Questions came in her mind that Whatever she did was right or just one time she should have listen him?
Did she took the right decision by lefting the job?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It was evening, when Avi reached home and got to know that Amar is not home yet.
He thought that he may be coming soon.

He went to his room, changed his clothes and came out.
As he was passing through Amar's study room, he found the door open.
He went to close it but the wind flew hard and some papers from the table fell near him.

He picked them up and was about to put them again on the table but noticed something. He saw that the papers were written by Amar as it was his handwriting and were headed as "MERA SACH".

Ye toh Amar ki handwriting hai..

He then read the words "MERA SACH"
And then continued reading.

"Main nahi jaanta ke kaise shuru Karu..Or kaha se shuru Karu..Pr jo baat tumhe kabhi nahi keh paya aaj vo iss kaagaz pr utarne ki koshish krunga..
Shayad jo baat hothon pr nahi aa payi..vo iss kaagaz ke zariye tumhe bta saku..
Shayad jo lafz us waqt khamosh reh gaye the jab tum mere saamne thi..vo ab khamosh na rahe..
Maine apni zindagi mein bohot sare mod dekhe hai..par kabhi aisa nahi lga jaise meri zindagi ruk gayi ho..Par jabse tumse Mila hun..aisa lagta hai..mano jaise Meri Zindagi tham si gayi hai..mera dil bas yahi theher Jana chahta hai..Inn Palo ko jee bhar ke jeena chahta hai..
Mai nahi jaanta PYAAR kya hota hai!!
Lekin Har baar, Jab bhi zikr tumhara hota hai..Chehre par ek muskan aa jati hai..Mai nahi jaanta aisa kyun hota hai..
Aur ye ehsaas jo hota hai..bohot anjaan sa lagta hai..Jab bhi tumhare bare mein sochta hun..Toh dil khush hota hai..
Pta nahi par shayad Yahi PYAAR hota hai..
Aur agar aisa hi hai..Toh Han..
"MAI PYAAR KRTA HUN TUMSE.."
Aur isiliye tumhe khone se darta hun..
Din-raat bas yahi sochta hun..Sabko dikhane ke liye normal rehta hun..Par ab nahi ho rha hai..
I can't pretend it anymore..
I can't act like everything is fine..
For the sanity of my heart and for the clarity of my mind..
I confess the truth that I REALLY LOVE YOU!!
I REALLY REALLY NEED YOU!!

Han..Main maanta hun ki maine galti ki..aur iski jo saza tum Dena chaho manzoor hai mujhe..Par tumhara naraz hona nahi..
Maana ke maine jo sab kaha vo mujhe nahi kehna chahiye tha..
Aaj ek wada krta hun tumse..Mere liye ab koi nahi hai jyada tumse..
Maaf krdo jo ek nahi suni tumhari..
Galti meri thi jo Shaq Kiya tumpe..

Ek baar toh mujhse Milo..
Apni ki hui galti ki maafi mangna chahta hun..
Apne dil ki har ek baat batana chahta hun..

I want to tell you that how I feel when I'm with you but now words seem to capture it well enough!
I want you to know that I'm yours today, tomorrow and forever. I never knew that what love was until I met you.
I want you to know that for which I love you but even if every star in the sky was a reason then I would run out of stars.
All I can do is show you my heart and hope you can understand that life isn't life without you!
You have my whole heart and always will.
I LOVE YOU!

~Your Amar

Avi was hell shocked and was so happy for his friend cum brother.

Matlab..isiliye Amar itna alag behave kar rha tha..Use Pyaar ho gya hai..

He dialed his number but found it unreachable. So, he called Shrey.
He picked the call and Avi asked him about Amar. He told him that he didn't come Office today.

The Call Ended!

Aaj Office nahi gya..or subah se ghar pe bhi nahi hai..

He thought something. He then went out and sat inside the car and drove off!

After some time, he reached near a Lake which was at the outskirts of Mumbai.
Amar usually comes here and specially when he is confused, depressed as it is very peaceful and very far from the busy city life.

He saw Amar sitting at the shore of the lake. He was sitting on a stone and was just constantly looking at the stilled water of the lake.

He went up to him and put his hand on his shoulder but Amar had no effect. He was all lost.

Amar..Avi spoke slowly..

Amar looked at him and the next second he hugged him and finally bursted out in tears. Avi patted his back. It was the first time when he was seeing Amar crying after his childhood.
After some time he was finally able to made him calm and then they both sat there.

Kya hua hai bhai..aaj tak itna badlav tujhme kabhi nahi hua..

He knew that what has happened to him but he wanted to listen it from him.
Amar looked at him and then looked at the lake. He took a deep breath and then again looked at him.

Pyaar ho gya hai mujhe..

His voice echoed and the screen freezes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Huhh.. After a long time naa.. But finally..Here's a new part.
Do tell me in comments how was it?

So guysss.. This is all for today.
Hope you guys enjoyed it!

It took me so much effort to write this one. So please don't forget to leave a comment if you liked this part and even if you don't then also.
I'll try to improve it in next part.

So, this is all for today.
Milenge ek naye part ke sath.

Till then, take care, bye bye!!

This is your beloved writer!

~Signing OFF!