'Dooriyan' kuch badh si gayi hai..

So guys..As in last part When all were leaving the meeting hall, AMAR asks PRIYAL to wait...

Now...Let's CONTI....

As everyone goes out of the room, AMAR started moving towards PRIYAL. She was feeling awkward as she was alone there.

He takes her right hand in which was wearing nothing. Her heartbeat raised.
"Khali hath acha nahi lagta.. haina.."

He takes her bracelet from his pocket and made her wear it. She was seeing him like 😳.

"Ye aapke paas kaise..?"

"Vo us raat gir gaya tha.."

"Thanks.."

She first ups her eyes and sees him and then downs her eyes and goes from there.

Everyone was doing their work for the new Project.
She goes and sits on her desk. As she sits a hand came on her shoulder and she turns and sees a girl and a guy standing.
"Hi! I'm MAHI..(a smile on her face😊)"

"Hi! I'm PRIYAL..(Shares the smile back😇)"

"and he's my friend MEGH.."

"Hii..!"

PRIYAL does handshake🤝with them.
They asks her Can they work with her?
She happily said yes! And the three makes a trio group.
PRIYAL got new friends.
Soon they started working together. They were having happy talks.

The Indian traditional clothing includes Kurta-Pyjama with waistcoat & turban, Dhoti-kurta with turban, Achkan and Angarkha for Men and Saree, Salwar-Suit and Ghagra Choli for women.

They try to made this clothing a fashion wear.

Time passed⏳

It was Evening🌇

They all were preparing to return their homes.

It was almost 7:00 P.M.

Soon they all reached out of their office and then bids each other Bye.

Almost after more than half-hour Priyal reached home.

She did her dinner and went in her room.
First She call Sneha, her friend.

She picks up the call and said.
"Aagyi madam..hmari yaaad.."

"Nahi yrr..aisi baat nahi hai..Bas thoda sa busy thi..Just abhi dinner krke aayi hun..."

"Acha..Or bta kaisa chal rha sab.."

"Abhi tak to sab bdiya hi hai..Office bhi acha hai..Employees bhi ache hai..Kuch new freinds mile..Bohot acha laga..sabse milke.."

She suddenly asked PRIYAL..
"Or Boss se milke"

"Unse milkar bhi acha laga.."