"Faasle to hain.."

As in last part, AMAR with his manager, PRIYAL, KIARA and MEGH went to sign a deal and luckily they got it.
Everyone was so happy but then AMAR saw PRIYAL hugging MEGH, he saw them and went out.

Now..Let's CONTI...

Everyone who had went for the meeting reached office as it was the time to leave.
They took their things and started leaving. PRIYAL was going to leave but MEGH stopped her.

"Hey, PRIYAL..wait.."

She stopped and looked back. He comes to her and said

"Chalo..Mai tumhe ghar chod deta hun.."

"Nahi MEGH..tumhara ghar mere ghar se bilkul opposite hai..Tum jao tumhe late ho jaega..Mai chali jaungi.."

"Are it's OK..Mai chod dunga.."

"Nahi..rehne do naa..Mai chali jaungi..Tum jao.."

"OK..As your wish..Dhyaan se jana.."

"Han..Bye..See you tomorrow"

"Bye..."

MEGH went and then PRIYAL also went outside.
AMAR saw her, she was going outside the office. He sits in his car and goes towards her and stops the car beside her.
She was shocked by this and she turned to car and was about to shout but her words struck in her mouth seeing him.

"I'm also going home..to kya tum mere sath chalogi..mai tumhe tumhare ghar chod dunga..."

"Nahi..Mai apne aap chali jaungi..."

And she started moving forward. AMAR was also driving the car just beside her.

"Dekho..Bohot raat hogyi hai..and It's safe for you..or Tum aise akeli jaogi..Mujhe acha nahi lgega.."

"What..(asked with shocking expression)"

"(Got hesitated)I..i mean ki tumhara akela jana acha nahi hai.."

"You don't worry..Mai chali jaungi.."

Amar was driving car beside her but She was not interested.
[Kitna bhav khati hai ye ladki..🙄😂]

"Chalo na..Mujhe bhi company mil jaegi or tumhe bhi akele nahi jana padega..Or vause bhi aage raasta sunsan hai..Come..Aajao baith jao.."

"OK..."

He smiled (smajh rhe ho..😂)and she sits.
He start driving the car. Both were sitting silently.
(Abe kaisi company dono to chup baithe hai..🤣)

"(in mind) Mujhe kyu kuch alag sa feel hota hai..Jab PRIYAL mere saamne hoti hai..Kyu mujhe uske akele jane se darr lga..Usse dur jana chahta hun par nahi ja pata hun.."

"(in mind) Mai kyu har baar inhi ki taraf khichi chali jati hun..Mai inse dur rehna chahti hun phir bhi kyu aisi situations aa jati hai jo mujhe inhi paas lakar khada kar deti hai.."