Hatred💔

As in last part, Amar got to know the truth of Kiara and he suspend her from the job. Amar and Priyal both parallely shared their thoughts about love which were damn opposite. Avinash told Amar that one day he will got to know what is LOVE.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To be CONTI....

Amar was on his way to home driving to fast.
Soon, he reached his home and went inside. Reaching his room, he took off his blazer and threw it on floor angrily.
His mind was all messed up.
He sat on the bed, closed his eyes and covered his face with his palms and remembered all the things he said for the mistake which she hadn't made.
He opened his eyes.

Maine Priyal ko kitna kuch keh diya..Vo bhi us galti ke liye..Jo usne ki hi nahi thi.mm

He remembered the words he said to her.

"Bassss....Ek shabd or nahi..Mujhe tumhari shakl bhi nahi dekhni hai...I don't wanna see you...Got it.."

Ye kya kr diya maine..Mai Priyal par shaq kaise kr skta hun...Kyu maine vo sab bolne se pehle ek baar nahi socha..

He closed his eyes and tear fell down his cheek.
He opened his eyes and came out of his room and entered a room which was full dark. He entered and closed it from inside.
(Guess the mystery of this room😉)

On the other side, Priyal who had decided to left the job as she don't wanna continue it bcoz she thinks that coz of her it all happened and somewhere she was angry on Amar also.

She typed a Resignation Letter and put it in the drawer of the side table and laid down but wasn't able to sleep.

She got up and near the window. A cool breeze was blowing.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Amar was sitting on the floor of that room.

Both were in the same condition coz both were blaming themselves for the cause.

They both slept in the same position late night. 

The next Morning!

Amar reached Office not in a mood obviously but just to talk to Priyal.
He asked Shrey about her whether she has came yet or not. But he denied that she hasn't came yet and also told him that a letter has came for him which is kept on his table only.

He went to his cabin and checked it and was hell shocked after reading it.

I guess you guys know what's the letter is. Yess, it was Priyal's Resignation letter.
He didn't expected this much. But yeah everything was in front of him. Now, he got to know that why Priyal hasn't came. He immediately dialed her number.
(Ofc, he has her number)

Here, Priyal phone rang. She saw but didn't picked it.

He dialed again and again but she wasn't picking it up.
At last, finally she picked and he bursted.
(You know his old habit, he can't control his anger🤷‍♀)