"Do dil💕mile rahe hai..😌Magar chupke chupke❣️"

As in last part, Priyal reaches home and her parents ask her about the wound, she thought and decided not  to tell them about that incident and makes an excuse. After having dinner, both Amar is seen on terrace and Priyal at her room's window looking at the beautiful night sky which somewhere relate to their lives. Avinash tries to make understand to Amar about these things but he try to ignore him and goes from there.

Now, Let's CONTI...

It was morning🌅 where both Amar and Priyal are shown parallel getting ready in front of the mirror.
Amar wears his wrist watch and the same time Priyal wears her watch. He wears his tie and Priyal wears her thin locket which she used to wear. He combs his hairs perfectly and she is also seen setting her hairs.
Then Amar wears his shoes and she wears sneakers and then wears their blazres then both looks into the mirror and smiled.

Amar's look👇

Priyal's look👇(Today she is in formals

Priyal's look👇
(Today she is in formals.)

Both smiles looking into the mirror and the went to office

It was just a normal day like always. Whole day pssed out in working.
This became their daily routine going office, working, everyday there's lots to learn new and then coming back home.
As the days were passing Priyal, Mahi and Megh were became good and even best friends. They used to share their problems, having fun together, working together and all.
Not only this trio, but a duo also started coming closer.(you know naa what i am talking about)

Yeah! I'm talking about PriAm.
Day by day, they were coming close to each other. Now, Amar has changed somewhere specially with Priyal.
He's not that person who is always seems to be angry and strict, he has became a gentle and soft person which is somewhere noticed by everyone specially by Avinash as he is the closest to him.
Amar started being friendly, he also don't know how his behaviour changed. The man who was not at all interested in talking to girls was now going too much attracted toward a girl and not only him but Priyal also, the man she didn't like from start, now she always wants to be aroung him.
They both getting towards each other.
Time passing and now it has been approx 3 months to them working together.
In these months, they have build up a good bond. They started sharing eyelocks, trying to find each other's at least one glimpse😉 and even destiny wants them to spent time together as more as they can.
Don't know how, but everytime they collide somewhere, sometimes in mall or sometimes in Cafe. Either on beach or while catching out.
Somewhere they are getting closer to each other, they are having more talks than before.

Ishq karne ka iraada hargiz nahi tha,
Bas unhe dekha or hosh gawa baithe..❤
Unke pyaar ki dastaan,
Humne is dil mein likhi hai..
Na thodi..na jyada..behisaab likhi hai,
Kaho unse ki kiya kare hume bhi apni duaon mein shaamil..
Humne apni har ek saans unke naam likhi hai..

Kasoor hamara hargiz nahi tha,

Kasoor toh in nigaho ka tha,
Jo chupke se deedar kr baithi😍
Humne toh khamosh rehne ki thani thi,
Par kambakht hamari yeh harkate,
Hamare pyaar ka izhaar kar baithi😉

So guys, This is all for today.
Hope you guys enjoyed it.

I didn't want to write but as i have said that i will update one part so here it is and yeah if you didn't like it. So sorry for that❤

I know it's too short but please guys adjust a little bit.
So this is all for today.

Milenge ek naye part ke sath..

Till then, take care, bye bye.

(PRECAP: A big misunderstanding between Priyal and Amar.)

This is your beloved writer!

Signing Off!

To be CONTI....