Kuch Purani Yadein😌

So Guys...As in last part both Amar and Priyal was going through a different situation which they might haven't felt before....

So..Let's CONTI....

Two different bodies, two different souls, two different hearts and two different minds!!!
But the thing that takes them to the same path is the FEELING!!

It was EVENING..🌇

A man was sitting on to the side of a window with a cup of coffee in his hand seeing the beautiful view of sunset🌇.

Yeah! You got it right👍.He was AMAR.

He was enjoying that peaceful sunset. As he was done with his coffee, he moved towards his office room which he had made only for his office work, files, documents etc.

He entered the room and sits on his chair and start doing his work for tomorrow's meeting.

He was finding a file but couldn't find it. He was searching her eand there but found some other thing.

Some photos of her childhood with his friends and family.
His eyes got filled from tears seeing those photos as there were photos of his parents also.
He remembered those beautiful moments which he spent with his family..
Tears started flling from his eyes.
He wipes off his tears and touch the photos to his chest and put them safely in the drawer and went wash his face.

[You guys know how he is so silent? As he was having a great storm at noon.
Let me tell you!
Whenever he's having problem which he don't know how to solve.
Whenever he want peace, he always do meditation and at noon also he did meditation to calm his mind.
As he always go through a lot of burden of his work. So, he always do meditation. His simple formula to get out from all this.
And Do you guys do meditation?😃]
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
PRIYAL who was cleaning her wardrobe was called by her mother to take her coffee.
She went and came back to her room soon.
She put cup on table beside her bed and took out her all clothes from her wardrobe and put them on bed.

As she was about to close wardrobe, she found something lying at the bottom corner.

It was fully covered with dust. She took it and close the wardrobe.
She cleaned it with a cloth and found out that it was her old diary which she used to use to write about her whole day but bcoz of her study, she forgot it.

"Ye to meri bachpan ki diary hai.."She sits on bed and opens it.

On the first 📄 page, she found her family drawing which she had drawn long ago.

On the second 📄 page, she found out her written quote.

"And So the adventure begins"

As she reads it and a beautiful smile comes on her lips.

She turned the 📄 page and found her childhood photos with her friends and family.

She again turned the 📄 page amd found more pictures.

She turned the page and found from where she had started writing in that diary.
She always shared her whole day in that diary. It was like a hobby to her.