Surprise for Katelyn

Y/N"s POV:

Why did i move here again I was perfectly fine in my old house. Oh right I wanted to be closer to my cousin Katelyn and my mum kinda kicked me out. I have so much unpacking to do. Oh well that can wait time to go surprise Katelyn, I haven't seen her in so long. *walks to Katelyn's house. Hi Aph is Katelyn here. Oh hey Y/N, yeah she's in her room. Ok thanks and by the way thanks so much for helping me buy my new house I really wanted to be closer to Katelyn. No problem want me to get her and tell her you're here. You can get her but don't tell her I'm here I want to surprise her. Oh ok I will get her go back outside and I will make her answer the door.

In Katelyn's room (Katelyn's POV)

Hey Katelyn someone is at the door asking for you. Really who is it I wasn't expecting anyone. I don't know but they won't leave until they see you. Ugh fine I'll come I swear if it's Lucinda.*walks downstairs with Aphmau. I'm coming I'm coming geez, wait why is KC sitting in the living room recording me. No Kawaii Chan isn't recording just open the door. Um ok. OMG Y/N. 

Y/N POV

Hey cuz did you miss me *you pull her into a big hug. what are you doing here you live nearly an hour away. Not anymore I bought a house just down the road. But your still to young to move out how did you afford it !? Ok for one I'm nearly 21 and 2 Aphmau and Kawaii Chan helped me find a house. YOU GUYS KNEW SHE WAS COMING AND DIDN'T TELL ME! WHY? *Kawaii Chan shrugs and points to you. Katelyn just laughs and hugs you even tighter. Want some food we are ordering pizza. Who would say no to pizza I'm in as long as you're paying. 

Hi my loves. So this is my first story and I hope you enjoy it it isn't perfect i know but I tied. Anyways eat, stay hydrated and have a good day/night.