Your Best Friend

Continuing from the previous chapter 

I walk up the stairs and hear Katelyn say "Well she's in for a surprise." I expected to see something weird so I quickly opened the door only to see... "Oh hey Y/N what's up." It was just Aphmau I was confused. 

"Hey Aph umm lunch is ready if you want to come downstairs." She nodded but she had a huge smile on her face and wasn't looking at me but behind me. "Aph what are you looking at?" I tuned around to see what she was smirking at. "Hey Y/N been a while."OMG AZA!" (that's your nickname for Aaron.) 

I jumped into his arms close to tears I hadn't seen him since college. "I missed you so much." He held me in his arms slightly squeezing me before gently setting me back down. "I missed you too pup." (Aaron's nickname for you.) 

"Guys come on, Y/N you were supposed to get them." It was Katelyn I don't know how long we were up there for but it couldn't have been long. "We're coming Kate." I called down to her following Aaron and Aphmau out of her room. 

"Woah this looks really good you guys did a great job." Aaron said pulling out chairs for me and Aph. "Thank you Aaron Kun it didn't take long pancakes are easy and smoothie bowls aren't too complicated just had to guess what fruits too put in and measurements." I knew that Kawaii Chan was proud of this she was with anything she made and I can't blame her she is really good at baking and cooking.

 "Can I eat now Aunty Katelyn?" Abby said eyeing the pancake tower. Katelyn rolled her eyes and laughed a little. "Yes Abby here this is yours." Katelyn said handing Abby a smoothie bowl with strawberries and raspberries. "So pup what have you been up to." Aaron said grabbing a couple of pancakes for himself and then for Aphmau. Kawaii Chan squealed so I gave her a look so she knew to calm down. "I'm still writing songs and I started posting more and I working in the maid cafe with Aph and Kc." I replied between gulping down the smoothie bowl Kate passed me. She mumbled something under her breath probably complaining because she hated the fact I worked at the maid cafe.

"She has a girlfriend too, her name is Lucin- I mean Luci yep." Abby said completely forgetting what I told her. I glared at her and she mouthed sorry I just rolled my eyes bracing myself for whatever would happen. I looked at Aaron for help he knew straight away who it was but covered for me. "Oh yeah wasn't that a girl in our class since we had joined classes." I was so relieved at this. "Yeah kept in touch and yeah." I gave Aaron a secret high five fro under the table to thank him. 

"Why didn't you tell us Y/N?"  Aphmau asked with an annoyed and confused look on her face "I just didn't get the time to I guess I couldn't find the right moment." I wanted to change the subject fast and Aaron must have noticed. "Y/N I bought you an iced coffee let me go get it." I'll come help you." I said following him out of the dining room. 

We walked up to Aph's room and Aaron closed the door before collapsing to the floor laughing. "Your dating Lucinda? She is your cousins rival oh this is too good." I hit him on the head. "Haha very funny but thanks for covering for me but I would NEVER date that girl in our class she was a total pick me." He looked at me still giggling a bit and just shrugged.              

"You do know you will have to tell them at some point though." He said grabbing an iced coffee of Aph's dresser and handing it to me. "I know but I don't know how." I sipped my drink all that was going through my mind was Lucinda and our first kiss I knew she was the one it wasn't like any other relationship  I had been in before.

"Guys you ok in here you have been a while." Someone entered the room it startled me and I  jumped but it was just Aphmau. "Yeah we where actually just about to come down." Aaron said taking her hand and leading us out. I shook my head a little trying to clear my mind but I couldn't.

Hi my loves. So this was a longer chapter but I couldn't help it I got carried away. Also I changed the style a bit because someone had recommended it and i thought it would maybe help so yeah (shout out to Echo_Away go check out her stories she does dsmp content.) While writing this I noticed I hadn't talked about Y/N's past much so I will definitely be doing that in the next chapter. Anyway have a good day/night stay hydrated and eat food. Byeeeee!