My Love

I opened my eyes to find myself lying on my bed I couldn't even remember falling asleep. Aaron wasn't there but I found a note next to me it said. "Hey it's Aaron you fell asleep and I didn't want to wake you so I put you in bed and went home hope you feel better though." 

I smiled and put down the note I look around at the mess on my floor. I remembered what had happened yesterday and my smile disappeared. I just shook my head and sighed getting up.

I was still in yesterdays clothes and still had makeup on. Mascara was stained down my face and the blush ad disappeared on one cheek. I grabbed a makeup wipe and cleaned my face before hopping in the shower. 

When I got out I got dressed and checked my phone. Aaron must have put it on charge before he left as i was still plugged in. I checked my messages and found 2 missed calls from Katelyn and a couple messages from Lucinda.

I blushed when I saw the name but I decided to call Katelyn back first she was probably wondering why I left in such a hurry. None the less when I called it went straight to voicemail. I sighed and rolled my eyes but still left a message.

"Hey Kate sorry I didn't get back to you sooner I was a little upset but I am ok now don't worry call me back when you can bye." I waited for the voicemail to go through then I checked the messages from Lucinda.

Luci - Hey baby, how are you? (7:15)

Luci - Are you ok you haven't responded in a while. (9:52)

Luci - Y/N Aaron told me what happened I'm sorry get back to me when you can lovely. <3 (10:36) 

I smiled and texted back.

Y/N - Hey Luci I'm fine now don't worry xx

Luci - Oh I am so relieved I thought you weren't going to text back I was worried.

Y/N - I'm fine baby I promise

Luci - Baby? So we're finally official eh? 

Y/N -  Uh I mean you called me that so I guessed it was ok 

Luci - Don't worry I'm just teasing Wanna meet up?

Y/N - Haha very funny

Y/N - Sure I don't have to go back to work for another 2 weeks so why not

Luci - Good, what do you wanna do?

Y/N - You can come over here as long as Kate doesn't see you

Luci - Sounds like a plan I will bring some drinks

Y/N  - Can you get me an iced coffee please I ran out 

Luci - Of course see you in 20 minutes love

Y/N - Cya soon bbg <3

Luci <3

I put my phone down a big smile on my face. I then put some makeup on and went downstairs. I didn't actually know what time it was so I checked it was 12:15. I wasn't that surprised I sleep in a lot and I needed it after yesterday. I prepared some food for when Luci got here and set it on the coffee table in front of the couch.

I had just made ham and cheese toasties but I found crisps (chips) in the pantry so I put them in a bowl as well. Then I just sat on my phone and waited.

It had only been like 15 minute but Lucinda poofed out of no where and scared me. "Agh Luci you an't do that to me you scared the life out of me and also how!?" She just laughed and sat beside me kissing my forehead.

"Honey I'm a witch remember it's one of the first things we learn." I sat up and kissed her gently. I smiled moving some hair out of he eye before picking my phone back up and saying. "Yet some how you still end up doing it wrong."

Lucinda hit my hand and I just laughed. "Hey that's not true." She whined I turned to look at her one of my eyebrows raised a big grin on my face. She rolled her eyes. "For that your not getting your iced coffee and no kisses for a day."  She turned away huffing but had a smile on her face.

"Baby no I can't live without iced coffee and kisses please come on I'll do anything." I immediately regretted saying that as she faced me and smirked. "Let me rephrase that I will do almost anything." She shrugged and handed me the iced coffee.

"Fine but you owe me." I smiled and kissed her cheek then sat back and passed her the toastie I had made. We sat and ate and talked. I am so lucky to have her I thought. Looking into her eyes nearly getting lost. Then she leaned forward smirking at me.

Oooo cliff hanger.  Hi my loves I wrote more Lucinda fluff as promised I hope you liked it. I really enjoy writing this and I wanted to say thank you for 60 reads. I know it's not much but it means a lot so thank you again. Anyway have a good day/night don't forget to eat and stay hydrated. Love y'all. Byeeeee!