Surprise!

(4 days after the previous chapter)

Y/N POV:

I  was sat in my room just chilling on my phone listening to music. I had my LED lights on and it was a whole party. I was texting Luci and then Katelyn called me out of nowhere. I hadn't spoken to her in a while I don't know why but I was sort of isolating myself. 

"Hey Kate what's up?" I said putting the phone on speaker and resting it against the pillow. "Not much but I just wanted to know if I could come over Kc and Aphmau are at the mall and I'm bored." I laughed a little. "You don't have to ask me twice come over." I said flipping onto my back and picking up the phone. She just said a quick bye and hung up

I thought it was a little strange she was acting like she was hiding something. She's my cousin I know her like I know my own mind. Which made me think does she know me the same way? Does she know about Lucinda?

I shook my head and closed my eyes listening to the music. 10 minutes had past and Kate still wasn't here yet which is weird because we live on the same street. I was a bit worried but then my favourite song came on. It was heart attack by Demi Lovato I love it so much and I know all the lyrics. 

Katelyn POV:
I hung up the phone and looked across from me and giggled. Little did Y/N know she had a surprise guest coming. It was my bestie Nicole she hadn't seen Y/N since high school and just found out she moved here.

"Come on Katelyn we should go." Nicole said laughing and getting up from were she was sat. I got up and started driving to Y/N's house the Nicole had the idea to stop at star bucks because Y/N loves it. 

"Ok but we have to hurry up she'll get suspicious." We quickly ran into star bucks got our drinks and ran back to the car. We drove the rest of the way to Y/N's house and I unlocked the door with the spare key she gave me.

We walk in and I hear her singing in her room. "Woah she sounds even better than I remember." Nicole said a bit of shock in her tone. I shushed her and we walked upstairs. She was singing heat attack. 

"Listen the high note is coming up and after she sings it we burst in ok?" I whispered to Nicole she gave me a thumbs up and we waited.

"I'm flying to close to the sun and I burst into flaaaaaaaames~!"  I wasn't surprised she hit the note but the second she did we opened the door and ran in. "SURPRISE!" 

Y/N POV:

"MOTHER OF IRENE, KATE YOU SCARED ME!" i screamed I did't even know she came in let alone she was going to scare me like that. i looked over to Katelyn's right and gasped. i jumped off my bed and ran to meet one of my closest friend, Nicole. we weren't as close as her and Kate but we were still pretty close.

" I can't believe it's actually you, I can't believe your here." i said still hugging Nicole tight. She hugged me back kissing my head. "You better believe it." She said gigging. I pulled away I had the biggest smile on my face.

"Aww Y/N are you crying?" Katelyn teased. I rolled my eyes then realised I was. I wiped the tears away and we all sat down and sat back on my bed. Nicole sat next to me and Kate across from us at my desk. 

What are all those papers on your desk Y/N?" Nicole questioned gesturing to the papers behind Katelyn. "Hm? oh just some songs I've been writing. I  haven't recorded any of the yet." I walked over to my desk picking up a few papers stapled together. 

"This is my favourite one so far and I was thinking of recording it today." i passed the lyrics to Nicole, and Katelyn scooted closer t read them as well. They both shared a look and then looked at me smirking. 

I was confused then remembered the song I just showed them was a love song for Lucinda, luckily I didn't say her name in it. "No don't you do it." I already knew what was coming. they booth smiled and said in unison. "Oooo Y/N has a girlfriend~." 

I sighed and shook my head. "I hate you both, so much." I said pinching the space between my eyes in embarrassment. "And you already knew Kate." I looked at her confused and slightly annoyed. 

"Oh yeah Abby told us a few days ago." I widened my eyes and nodded quickly. "Wait you knew and didn't tell me!" Nicole shouted hitting Katelyn on the arm. Katelyn rubbed the spot Nicole hit and looked back at me.

"Can we help you record it?" She looked me in they eyes and had a cheesy smile on her face. I looked over at Nicole and she was doing puppy dog eyes pushing her bottom lip out. 

"I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Fine, but we need to get star bucks first, I never work on a song without star bucks." Nicole smiled and walked out of the room and returned not even a minute later.

"We got you some on the way here, Iced coffee, a blue cake pop and a refresher for later, it's in the fridge." My eyes widened with joy and i took the drink and cake pop from her and took a sip dancing like a little dog. 

"Can we record now?" Nicole asked laughing at me. I nodded and went to get my microphone. "Should we do guitar or piano for the instrumental?" We sat in silence for a few seconds thinking. 

Then we finally decided to do guitar since Nicole can play so she could do the instrumental. "Ok Kate your back up singer and your on sound ok?" Kate had wrote a few songs with me in the past and already knew how to do everything.

She nodded grabbing a pair of headphones. I started singing we weren't recording yet just needed to get it on the right note and the instrumental out of the way. I sang a few of the lyrics and Nicole jumped in playing a few random chords.

I  stopped. "That's it that was really god Nicole, let's start from the beginning all the way through just keep doing whatever, Kate add some drums if you can." They both smiled at me and nodded. I closed my eyes and sang the whole song. 

"And that's a wrap." I said after pausing the recording we had been there for a while and we all lay back on the bed laughing. We sat there for a bit just catching up and Kate and Nicole decided to stay over.

Hi my loves. So this was a longer chapter I got carried away -_-. let me know if you want more chapter like these. And than you for almost 70 reads! I know it isn't much but it means a lot so thanks again. Anyway have a good day/night. Don't forget to eat and stay hydrated! Love y'all byeeeee!