Drama at Work

Y/N POV:

The next day; 

What time is it? Crap it's 10:20 I have to be at work in 10 minutes, why is it always me that sleeps in. Whatever I will just get dressed and ask kc if she can make me a coffee when I get there. *phone rings* YOUR KIDDING! Hello, Y/N speaking make it quick I'm late. Well hello to you too it's Katelyn. Hey Kate sorry what's up? Just wanted to check what you were up to. Well I am trying to get dressed for work. Oh sorry. Ow hair stuck in dress. umm you good? Yeah I'm fine can I call you after work. Yeah oh and Aphmau wanted to know if you were up yet. Yea tell her I'm heading out now. Ok will do cya. Bye!! I really gotta get going but I need to do my hair. Screw it I am bringing a brush and scrunchies with me. 

5 minutes later. Y/N there you are. Relax Aph I am not late. Yes but Y/N Chan isn't exactly early either. I know I'm sorry. Want a coffee. Omg yes please I need it. I don't get how you can drink that. I don't get how you can live without it. It's disgusting. (???) Y/N do your hair up. Yes boss sorry. Aww crap I snapped my hair tie, anyone have a spare, no ok then. I will just use a ribbon of my headband. There how does that look? It looks great Y/N Chan and your coffee is ready. Thank you kc, wait who is on for what today. You and kc are on food and drinks and I am serving with the others. Crap I forgot my fricking hair net. Of course you did! Can we swap Aph . Yes serving is boring anyways. Thanks. (Lady at desk) Guys we open in like two minutes hurry!

around 30 minutes later. Hey welcome to whatever this maid cafe is called how may I help you? Y/N? OH of course as if today wan't bad enough now your here. Umm rude. What is it Michi, did you come here to annoy me or order something. Both! Mhm and what would you like to order? I would like a strawberry and blueberries smoothie and some of Kawaii Chan's chocolate cake please. You had to order something difficult didn't you. its not hard you chose the job.I guess I did, coming right up! *she doesn't know what i have been through.* Did you say something Y/N. Mind ya own buisness Michi. You ok Y/N you look annoyed. I am, as if today wasn't already horrible Michi is here and is being difficult! Don't worry what did she order. Strawberry and blueberry smoothie and kc's chocolate cake. Alrighty it will be ready in 10 minutes. Sorry about this. No don't apologise it's not your fault she is being difficult. It is though if it weren't for that stupid argument-. Y/N stop that was high school and it wasn't your fault relax. I just want this to be over already. 

15 minutes later

Here is your drink and food Michi. Took you long enough! Sorry we are quite busy today. Ah yes just like in high school always busy never had time for anyone else. YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I HAD TO GO THROUGH IN HIGH SCHOOL NO ONE DOES IT'S NOT FAIR FOR YOU TO ASSUME THAT MY LIFE WAS PERFECT AND I WAS JUST BEING SELFISH! * you slap Michi as hard as you can but Aphmau grabs hold of you before you could do anything else. Y/N, OFFICE NOW! Y/N I can't believe you, this isn't like you. Boss I can explain but. No you can't just try to beat up a customer and then just say I can explain. You don't understand! Excuse you?! Ma'am if it's ok Y/N went through a lot and Michi that customer wasn't much help and has always brought it up around her causing her to go off like this. I see, well I can't let this go without punishment, I won't fire you but you are suspended for the next 3 weeks so 3 of your shifts. *You're still crying and Kawaii Chan hugs you.*  girls you can have the rest of the day off. Thank you miss. Come on Y/N Chan it will be ok, Kawaii Chan will make you cupcakes!

H my loves. As I promised I am going to post twice today. But I know this is getting hella confusing. I on't be explaining it in the next few chapters but keep reading and I will explain soon I promise. Anyway have a good day/night eat and stay hydrated. Byeeee!