Past Memories

We go back downstairs and everyone already finished lunch somehow I don't know we were literally away for 5 minutes but ok get it I guess. I got my smoothie bowl and some pancakes and took it outside because Katelyn and Kc were chilling by the pool and Abby was begging me to come play with her. 

"Ok Abby I'm here but let me at least finish my food." I said sitting down next to her on the grass. She took one of my pancakes which i probably would have been fine with if it was just her but no Aaron decided to take one too.

"I looked up at him and death started him. "AARON YOUR DEAD." I screamed handing my smoothie bowl to Katelyn. "Yeah as if you wouldn't hurt me your too soft." He snickered and walked back to Aph. "Aaron she used your full name your dead." He stopped and realised. I chased after him for a solid five minutes and finally caught up to him I'm just as fast as he is if not faster. 

I wasn't strong enough to tackle him but I manged to punch him which knocked him over. We both have a past of fighting you could say. "Come on Aza you should know not to do that, remember what happened in high school?" I helped him up because I felt bad. "Yeah I remember." 

I laughed and went back and took my smoothie bowl from Katelyn and ate it with a big smile on my face. Abby stared at me for a a bit squinting her eyes I had no clue why but I wasn't too bothered. Then she walked over to Katelyn and whispered something in her ear. Katelyn looked at her and just said she is better off asking me. Still no clue what they were talking about but yeah. 

"Hey Abby what do you need to ask me?" She looked at me and had a bit of a confused look on her face. "You heard that but we were whispering." I looked at her and nodded my head and she walked over.

She sat next to to me and looked at me. " Well I wanted to know why you are covering your eye, I know one of Aphmau's friend does it too but why do you?" I looked at Katelyn and then at Aaron then back to Abby. I placed my bowl down and took a deep breath i I hated talking about this. 

"Well I'm blind in this eye and I have a scar over it see." I moved the hair away from my eye and showed her. My eye was completely white but I had a scar over it. She looked at it then covered it back up again. "Did it scare you sorry if it did it scares most people." I said fixing the hair so it fully covered it. "No it doesn't scare me but why are you blind in that eye?"

I looked over at Katelyn who scowled. Everyone knew the reason and she hated it jut as must as I did. "Well Abby her mum wasn't  very nice person and would hurt her because she was a little bit-" Aphmau stopped her before she could finish.

Abby looked at me concerned but didn't say anything she just hugged me. I wanted to cry I hated talking about my mum and everyone knew it I hadn't seen her since the day before I left for college. I hugged her back and a tear trickled down my face just at the thought of that horrid woman I called my mother. 

"It's ok we will look after you." Abby said hugging me tighter. I pushed her away gently and looked her in the eyes and smiled. "Don't worry I know I am loved and safe now it's ok." She smiled back and nodded then we just sat there in silence for a bit.

There was a knock on the door and we heard someone shout out. "Hello anyone there, I'm here for Abby." Katelyn walked over through the house to the front door I waited in the back garden with the others but was interested to see who it was.

They walked into the back garden but I was facing the other way talking to Abby then she got up and ran towards them. I turned around a big smile on my face once I saw who it was.

"Jeffery? wow it's been a while." He walked over to me and held out his hand to help me up. I took his hand and did a little curtsy. "Thank you good sir." I said bowing my head letting out a little giggle. He bowed and kissed my head then picked me up and twirled me round.

"Wow I didn't know Y/N was such good friends with Jeffery." Aphmau said looking at us. Katelyn walked over to her nodding with a smile on her face. "They were really close when we were dating and I guess they just never grew apart." 

Abby walked over to us and tugged on the sleeve on my shirt. I picked her up and rubbed her nose against mine. "What's up Miss Abby?" She smiled and looked over to her dad. 

"I wan to show him our thing." She said looking back to me. I smiled and looked to Jeffery. He shrugged and smiled. "I'd love to see it." I popped Abby back on the ground and we showed them a dance we made up singing along.

(Just search Linda and heather dance i can't figure out how to add it -_-)

Pink pink ink

Girls girls girls

Glitter glitter glitter

Twirls twirls twirls 

Together forever 

We're Abby and Y/N 

Best friends

I picked er up and we twirled round then I put her down/ "Ta da what do you think dad?!" Abby looked at her dad her eyes sparkling with joy. "It was amazing Abby well done" She turned and looked at me I gave her a thumbs up and she ran towards me and hugged me tight. "Thank you Aunty Y/N i love you." 

I piked her up again "I love you too princess Abby." I gave her to Jeffery and they headed back home and that was that. When they left I went and slumped down  on the couch thinking about my mum thoughts acing through my mind until Aaron walked in and offered to take me back home.

Boom! Another chapter done. Sorry for not posting for ages school started back recently and I have been caught up with that. Also Happy late Valentines Day! I ope you had a good one weather y spent it alone with a partner or friend. Anyway have a good day/night don't forget to eat and stay hydrated. Love ya'll Byeeeee