Suspended from work

It's the day after the fight and you are at Aphmau's house. Katelyn doesn't know what happened because she wasn't home all of the day before. 

Y/N it's ok. No its not ok Aphmau, I nearly got fired yesterday because of Michi and now everyone probably thinks I am crazy. No one thinks you are crazy, she was getting on your nerves and we know that. *Katelyn walks through the door.* I'm here and I brought Abby. Hey what's up? I nearly got fired yesterday because Michi came in and started annoying me so I screamed and slapped her. Hey shhh it's ok it's fine now. It's not why does everyone keep saying that! *You storm off to Katelyn's room.* Y/N- ugh. Aunty Katelyn who was that? Oh that was my cousin, but you can call her Aunty Y/N. Oh ok why was aunty Y/N crying. Umm she was just a little stressed. Oh can I go see her. I think she is to upset right now. But I now how to make her better, please. Oh ok then come on.

Katelyn takes Abby to you

Go on in then Abby. Ok. Umm hello aunty Y/N. Huh oh you are Abby right? Yeah and I am here to make you feel better. *You chuckle and wipe your tears away.* See I am magic you are already feeling better! Now make a big smile for me like this cheeese. *you turn and smile* Cheese! There we go, feeling better? Yes I am thank you Abby. Your welcome, do you want to come downstairs now? Only if you let me give you a piggy back ride down. Deal! Come on then. Gee Abby that was quick. See I'm magic. Do you wanna fly Abby? Yeah fly! Ok hop down off my back, now grab hold of my hands. Ready? Yeah go. 

3, 2, 1, Blast off. You spin in circles holding Abby and she giggles.* Was that fun? Yeah, again again! Ok ok. 3 2 1 GO whoosh. *You both drop to the ground laughing.* Y/N your phone is ringing. Oh pass it here then. Hello? Oh hi how are you, I will be back in two ticks Abby. Wassup Lucy? Hey Y/N I wanted to see if you could come over I tried calling yesterday but Aphmau answered and said you were sleeping. Are you ok? Yeah I'm fine I was just a little upset that's all. Oh why? I will tell you later. So I will see you soon then? Yeah I'll come over in like an hour I'm kind of busy right now. Ok then see ya later. Bye.

Hey Aunty Y/N. Yes Abby. Who was that? OH umm *you go red but can't say anything because Katelyn is there* That was just my friend she asked me to come over so I have to leave in an hour. Nooo, please don't. Hey we still have an hour plus you will still be here when I get back. Oh yeah. 

 *10 minutes later and everyone is outside* So Abby how old are you? I'm 6 how old are you? I am nearly 23 so I am just a bit younger than Aphmau. If your 20 then do you have a boyfriend? *You blush but try to hide it* Umm no I don't. Ugh you are all so boring. Hey! Well none of you have boyfriends. That's not true Kawaii Chan has Reese kun. Kc you are not dating and please don't turn into a yandare. A what? It's an anime thing Kate. Oh well whatever then. Aunty Y/N do you have a job. Yes I have 2. Woah really, Aunty Katelyn doesn't have any. *Katelyn rolls her eyes and nudges Abby* Hey! What are your jobs Aunty Y/N. Well I work with Aph and KC. You work in a maid cafe! Not right now Kate. I also write songs then sing them and post them online. Woah can I see. Yeah, let me find my playlist. Oh I have it on my phone. No not that playlist Aph use your brain she is six. Oh right. Here listen to this. 

30 minutes later

Ok i better get going, Where is Abby? She is in the kitchen with Kawaii Chan. Ok, Abby, come here please? What's up. i'm gonna go now but I will be back in a little bit. No. Abby  am going to my friends house remember. Can I come? No I'm sorry. Please. Aww you are to cute, I will call my friend and ask. Yayy! *You call Lucinda and ask* Abby. Yeah what did they say?! She said yes. Yay come on lets go. Ok I'm coming. Bye Kate , bye Aph, Tell Kc I will be back soon and I will help her then. Ok will do. Come on Abby, let's go.

Hi my loves. I hoped you like this chapter and it is definitely one of my favourite. This is my second post today because I did promise since I missed a day. I hope you all have a great day/night, eat and stay hydrated. Byeeeee!