Her

Three days later (Y/N POV)

Why are we in the shopping centre. Because Kawaii Chan needs to find the perfect present for Reese Kun. Guys I was supposed to be studying today. For what? Katelyn you already know I'm in college and I have my exams coming up. Actually I didn't know you were in college. Oh then maybe it's a good thing I came then so we can spend some time together all 4 of us, wait were is Kawaii Chan. There she is, Kawaii Chan whats wrong. Kawaii Chan spent all her money on these stupid ponies and Kawaii Chan doesn't even need anymore ponies. It's ok come on I'll buy you some food.  YAYY! Y/N I was talking to her. Humph you still have to buy some for me because I'm broke and haven't eaten all day.

 Whatever I will buy everyone lunch let's get KFC. Ok that sounds good to me. Can Kawaii Chan have fish. Ummm Kawaii Chan they don't do fish in KFC it literally stands for Kentucky Fried Chicken. Oh, then Kawaii Chan will just wait until she gets home. Y/N what do you want. I'll have popcorn chicken and a frozen coke please. Ok, Aph what about you I'll have a chicken burger please. Ok I'll go order go find a table if you can. 

Aph, Kawaii Chan there's a table over here. Ugh Katelyn is taking forever. Y/N its been 5 minutes. ONLY  FIVE MINUTES UGH. Wait Y/N is that Lucinda. Huh oh yeah we probably shouldn't bother her though. Kawaii Chan thought Y/N Chan liked Lucinda. What no that was like 3 years ago I don't have feelings for her anymore besides she is my cousin's rival. Mhm so you wouldn't care if I called her over here. APHMAU NO! Hey Lucinda over here. Mother of Irene you just had to call her over didn't you. 

Lucinda's POV

OMG hey girls its been so long hey KC, Aph how are you. I'm good tha-. Wait Y/N is that you it's me Lucinda from high school. Hi yes I remember you and Aph were like besties. So what were you guys talking about. Oh we were talking about how Y/N Chan had a OW!. Had a what I didn't catch that. Don't listen to her shes a bit crazy. Um ok. I'm gonna go to the bathroom it was nice seeing you in person again I mean not like I think about you I mean um agh *you run away. Is she ok. Uh yeah she should be fine she probably is just a bit stressed. She's so cute when she's flustered. Wait does Lucinda Chan have a crush on Y/N Chan! WHAT NO, YES, MAYBE agh fine yes. *Katelyn walks over Whats going on? where is Y/N? and why is she here.!?

TO BE CONTINUED 

Hi my loves. I know you are probably really confused with what is going on but it will b more clear in the next part I promise. Any way ope you have a lovely day/night and eat an stay hydrated byeee