The confession > ω <

Y/N'S POV:

Hold on I just gotta do something real quick. Ok want me to pause the TV. Nah it's ok I will only be a few minutes. Are you ok Y/N you are all sweaty and your face is red. I'm fine just give me five minutes. You run to your bedroom and start texting back. Yes this is Y/N, How did you get my number? I will tell you later can you come over I need to tell you something. But I don't know were you live, can't you tell me over text? No I would prefer to tell you in person and I live 2 houses across from Garroth, Laurence, Dante and Travis. Oh ok I will be there soon I guess. You put down the phone and take a deep breath. Eeeeeee she wants to talk to me. Y/N you ok? Hm? oh yeah I'm fine Kate but I need to go somewhere so. Oh ok I'll see you tomorrow then? Nah I have work. Oh were do you work? Can we talk about this later, I am kind of in a rush. Oh right bye.See ya.

At Lucinda's house:

Were did she say she lives again? Oh right near the boys. Come on Y/N you've got this it's not like you have had a crush on her since high school and embarrassed yourself in front of her like an hour ago. Oh my Irene I cant do this.*You turn to walk away. Y/N, Your here. Hey Lucinda so what did you want to tell me? Um, can we go inside first. Oh right, want me to take my shoes off? No it's ok come in. So um Y/N uhh take a seat. *You sit on the couch and Lucinda comes and sits beside you, you start to go red and can't look her in the eye. So um well. Yes? Ugh that's it I'm just going to straight up say it. Y/N I like you and I have done for a really long time! *You look at her and see she is tearing up. Lucinda I-. I know you probably don't like me back you can leave if you want this was so stupid. *She tries to walk away from you but you grab her wrist and kiss her. Wha-. Lucinda I have liked you for a while now too, actually since high school but that's besides the point. Wait really? Yes I was just to shy to say anything, so Lucinda will you be my gir- *she pulls you close and kisses you. Yes of course I will!

* You sort of just stand there for a bit hugging each other. Hey Y/N wanna watch a movie. Sure, but only if there are snacks. Yeah I have some popcorn. Yummy, I will make it, wait butter or no butter. Butter duh. So what do you wanna watch. I don't actually know. Want to just watch MHA. Yess I actually haven't seen that yet. Really, It's been out for a while. Strict parents. Ok well I don't mind starting over. wait how old are you. Nearly 21, I'm just a bit younger than Aph and KC. You really never use anyone first names do ya. Nah I have a nickname for nearly everyone. Even me? Uh yeah sometimes I would call you Lucy. Aww your so cute. Uhh. I mean well you are. Come on let's just watch this. *20 minutes later. (Y/N's mind) I can't believe that actually happened I actually did it. *Lucinda pulls you closer into a cuddle. *(both) Freaks out and fan girls in head. 

Lucinda's POV:

Geez it's getting late how many of these have we watched. Only five?! Oh well.Y/N you should probably head ho- aww she's asleep so cute. Ow leg getting numb must move. Huh what happened, where am I. Well hello there sleepy head. Agh Lucinda you scared me. Did you forget you were here. Yeah the last thing I remember was hearing Bakugou scream Deku you damn nerd then I must have fell asleep. Pfft your weird, but in a cute way. Uhm thanks?! Anyway you should probably get going it's getting kind of late. Oh yeah well um bye then. *You both stand up and Lucinda dips you into a hug and kisses you goodbye after smirking at you for a little while. Uhh bye Lucy meep. EEEEEEE I did it!

Hi my loves. Sorry I didn't post yesterday I was busy but i will probably post twice tomorrow to make up for it. But have  good day/night, eat food and stay hydrated. Byee!