Intro(duction)

Hello people......

I'm Violet. And I judge people. That's all I'm here for...

So in case you didn't read the title or look at the book cover OR read the blurb ( the chances of which happening are 0.001 percent) this is a rant book.

Meaning I will be talking...or rather, writing about the daily struggles of being me

So disclaimer: don't take offense

Anyways,

I'm like always bored so if anyone wants to, feel free to PM me. I'll be happy to talk to people which is not something I have been able to do lately...

I will be cursing non-stop throughout this book so if you are easily offended by curse words and all then you know what to do.

Basically, viewer description advised...

Under this line woll be the conditions for anyone who is here to see me rant about tvd:
⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊

So I love Katherine, team Damon, ships Delena and Klaroline and benzo, and every other lgbtq+ fanships in tvd. That includes kai and Damon, Stefan and Klaus, Katherine and Caroline, Rebekah and Elena, etc.

And I'm also a professional Elena Gilbert defender so be warned...

And I WILL write trash about stelena and Steroline so if you ship them, then this book is not for you.

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊

And about my updating schedule, well I don't really have a schedule cuz if I do, this is gonna feel like a chore.

So your gonna have to wait for a veeeeeerrrry long time for each update.

Like, years for an update

I'm kidding🙄

Am I tho?🤔

Yep, I am🙂

SIIIIKE!!!

OKAY, I should stop.

But seriously, I will be updating irregularly due to school and all...

Lets get into it yuh

Ps: if ur reading this rn then u should know that I go by Dana now.
Violet was a fake name, if u didn't know by now-