Tvd 8x07 review

...

Someone please stake me before I FUCKING KILL THIS BITCH

You probably have no idea what I'm talking about..Well you see...

Stefan sacrifices his soul to Cade to save Damon and lizzie and josie's life. And he's spending his last moments with Caroline. Now they are cute and all, but steroline as a couple just doesn't have the... Spark...

Anyways, then there was the adorable Benzo moment where enzo told her they were gonna go to Paris. My bbys..

Okey so then Damon and Sybil comes and I have gone full one murder mode, and then Damon kills Stefan, then Stefan visits cade and he gives him a crash course on how- you- could- have- protected- elena

And I'm with him on that part. Because like he said, Stefan took an emotionally traumatized girl dealing with grief and inserted her right in the middle of all the supernatural shits all because he "knew the risk, but I have to know her"...

And you judge Damon. Talk about hypocrisy...

So Yeah as much as y'all Stefan fans don't wanna admit it, Stefan was downright selfish...

Moving on...

Okay then Stefan told cade he would turn his humanity of and the turn is back on once every thing is over...

Yeah good luck with that part...

And cade agrees, he says steven's gonna have to be with him for a year but is pretty confident he's not gonna turn it back on...

You have a right to be, cade...

Meanwhile, Caroline finds out Stefan was dead, confronts Damon, Damon admits to killing him, goes away to Sybil (sybil was the above bitch, if you didn't understand) and they all have a Christmas dinner...

And then Damon asks Peter Pan Maxwell what the worse thing he ever did was...

And I thought with my last two brain cells that he was gonna say "abandoning his family" but guess What?

He said he cheated on his taxes...

EXCUSE ME LIKE WHAT THE FUCK?? YOU LEFT YOUR SON AND YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR ANSWER IS "I uSeD tO GaMbLe aNd ChEaT oN mY bAnK aCcOuNtS"

I have nothing to say...

Oh and bonnie and enzo are back, they have the fork from seliene and I personally think she's genuine about the entire redemption thing...

Okay noe this is where I scream out of anger...

Sybil and Damon are walking on a street. Sybil thanking Damon for saving her. Damon looking at Sybil almost the same way he looks at elena. Me thinking he's gonna propose to her and gets ready to scream and destroying laptop. Damon smiling at her. Sybil asking him what her Xmas gift is. Damon taking out a red pouch. Sybil unwra-

HOLD THE FUCK UP. IS THAT THE NECKLACE???

WHY ARE YOU GIVING IT TO FUCKING SYBIL OF ALL??

I DO NOT FUCKING CARE IF THAT GIRL IS MANUPULATING YOU. TAKE IT BACK.

GOD THIS IS WORSE THAN PROPOSING TO HER.

NO. NONONONONONO. YOU DO NOT FUCKIMG GET TO SAY IT BEAUTIFULL. GIVE IT BACK. NOW. OR ILL SHIFT AND KILL YOU.

The flashback...

Okay back to murder mode.

Nvm the flashback again...

MY delena feels..

Have I mentioned how much I hate Sybil and miss Elena?

Why is Damon looking at Sybil as though he doesn't know who she is?

Yep I will kill her. That necklace doesn't even look pretty on her.

No. DONT YOU FUCKING DARE KISS HER-

Yeesss honey. Take it back like the good boyfriend you are.

Wy am I laughing? She dead.

Well, Bonnie and Enzo in a car...

So sirens are witches too?

So cade is psychic. And so are sirens and apparently witches.

Gross they are all related to bonnie...

Yea no I'm here. Totally not melting because of an overdose of benzo cuteness...

THEY ARE GOING TO PARIS BITCHESSSS...

AWWW

Scene shifts to Caroline..

Why does she look like she s about to cry?

Oh yeah steffy's dead..

Again I shouldn't laugh he just died...

Okey he's back..

Where are u going?

Oh y'all went to another room to kiss? Yeah cos you couldn't do that in the bed.

Oh mistletoe. That's cute...

I miss elena.

And delena.

Back to steroline...

Steroline kiss...

Now here comes lizzie and Josie

And Alaric...

Sup seliene?

Aww seliene and Josie and lizzie moment...

Ratty drops off his dad...

Lizzie and Josie are the cutest...

DAMONS BACK BITCHESSS...

Okey now Damon and stefan are driving god knows where...

AND STEFAN SWITCHED IT OFF LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. HE DID IT...

And it ends in a cliffhanger...

Well that is folks, that is the end of season 8 episode 7, the next time I hurt somebody it could be you.

Very nostalgic how they named the season 8 eps after iconic season 1 lines...

Also how's my new cover? It has a lot more contrast and you can see the text more clearly...lemme know what y'all think...

-Violet