💖Elena Gilbert 💖

" dear diary; I did it, I made it through the day..."

I have nothing to say about her...

Except the fact that she is one of the most selfless person in tvd.

AND for those of you who hate her, I really don't care that you hate her. But what bothers me is that you hate her for reasons the doesn't even exist.

Like you guys call her annoying and selfish and self centered and all sorts of shitty names but let me tell you that is not who she is.

You can't tell me that elena acts like the main character because she IS the main character. It's about her life. Sorta...

AND YOU also have no right to call her a crybaby because um....DID YOU EVEN WATCH THE FRICKING SHOW???

If not let me tell you.

Her parents died

She found put she was adopted

Her real parents died

Her aunt died in front of her

Her best friend died multiple times

Her other best friend turned into a vampire

The SHE turned into a vampire against her will

Her brother died

Her boyfriend was dead for months

AND I have forgotten all the other 100 reasons but you get the point.

And If you really think she is selfish then you have missed a lot of key scenes in the show. Or you are a bitch.

Though now that i think about it I guess there had only been A MILLION FUCKING SCENES where she had been selfless.

Granted, when she does try to be selfless Damon and Stefan (mostly Damon) try and save her Soo......

But that's not who we are talking about. We are talking Elena.

Sure I guess there are people who hate her just because she" broke Stefan's heart" but then it is a love triangle and one of them is always gonna end up with a broken heart and in tvd, that person turned out to be Stefan so deal with it....

I really don't care that you hate her but if your hating on a characters at least make up genuine, non- bullshit reasons.

So basically, don't hate on elena because she is 'selfish' and then love Katherine when she is more selfish than all the tvd characters combined...

Oooooookay I have finished my Elena ranting (not really) and will leave you all enola to process what the actual fuck I was talking about....

Bye bye👋👋🖕