Q&A

So

I'm doing this

yay

So most of these questions were asked by 97hurt because the other two active readers were lazy as fuck

So 1. Who is your favorite musical artist?

V: I have many favorites

Currently Ellise, Ariana Grande, The Neighbourhood, Selena Gomez, Alec Benjamin, Melanie Martinez, and Doja Cat.

2. What's your favorite song?

V: I just listened to the entire crybaby album on repeat for a solid two hours so I guess that says something...

But my favorites change every day or so meaning the answer depends on when you ask me this...

3. How long have you been into graphic editing?

V: I think I said this once before but oh well

I technically started making graphics at the age of nine. Started with panel aesthetics, then moved on to adding effects to pictures, and then I started making covers.

And in the cover section, I started simple by adding text and filter to photos and making them look pleasing but simple. And I remember really wanting to learn how to vector but I could never get the hang of it so I dropped it.

Right now I'm experimenting on photo-manipulated covers and I'm also trying to find out how to make banners that look similar to face claim covers.

The former part is going great, But the latter...Not so much

I took a big break from making graphics after the "adding effects to pictures" part and then resumed creating covers at the age of eleven. So that meant graphic making completely skipped over one whole year of my life.

But to be honest, after the big break, I started to be pretty good at it. So no regrets

I don't know why I just said my entire life story when I could have just given y'all a number and moved on...

4. Are you going to college? Do you know what you want to do?

V: If you didn't know this by now, I'm twelve.

Yes, you read that right, 12.

6+6=12

Not 21, 12

So don't come and kidnap me just because I'm twelve because I know karate

Or at least, I will

I think

Idk man it's still very chaotic

Moving on,

So Yes, I do know what I'm gonna do.

Psychology And Body Language

If we are being particular, Criminal psychology.

That's it I'm not gonna elucidate anything.

-salvatcrewife asked:

5. Why u dumb?

V: Firstly, it's a gene. I got it from you.

And secondly, APPU GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS HOE'S PHONE

And thirdly,

PLEASE

CALL

ME