Why am I watching tvd???

Humans, I hath returned

And I am hella bored so I'm doing....something...

Now I have started watching tvd for almost two months now(yes that long and, no I haven't finished it yet), and this show has made me laugh and cry and simp the most. It also made me realize the existence of Kat Graham, Chris Wood, and Ian Somerhalder but not the point.

So I have decided to answer the question that no one asked because this is my book and I'll write whatever the fuck I want...

So grab some chicken nuggets yall, this is gonna be...interesting, to say the least...

Okay so the day I first heard about tvd was during a sleepover with my cousin cos she was literally the only person I knew after corona. She was watching the show and she wanted me to watch it with her but I couldn't understand a thing becos I didnt watch it from the beginning.

And then a few days later I visited her again but she was still watching the same show. And at that point I was on the verge of exploding out of boredom.

Like, I went to a sleepover with you so you can talk to me bitch not for you to avoid me...

Anyways, about 3 weeks later she finally finished the show and I was Like," finally, she's do something else other that stare at her iPad".

But then she started telling me the story and the thing is, she can't tell the summarised version of the story, she says bits and pieces of the story and at the end your left with some parts of the story, major spoilers and zero context.

I remember opening this site( cos I dont have Netflix like yall fancy people) and staring at the tvd poster and contemplating whether or not I should start watching it. Because for one, it had 8 seasons and I knew if I didn't finish it fast I'll lose interest in it. So I decided not to watch it.

Meanwhile my cousin was absolutely bombarding me with spoilers like: Damon and Stefan are vampires. Elena is a human and Katherine is a vampire. Elena is sired to Damon. Elena loves Stefan. Elena loves Damon. Damon is the bad guy and I'm obsessed with him. Sybil is a bitch. Kai put elena in a coma. And so on...

See what I mean? Zero context. And what's more funny is that she was always like " I hate Sybil. She is a bitch. She did that. She did this." But never stopped to mention she was a FUCKING SIREN...

Or that she had a sister called saline because I kinda like saline...

Anyways, eventually I got curious and decided to screw it and watch the fucking twilight ripoff show.

My first mistake: thinking that the vampire diaries was a ripoff of twilight.

I watched it with full knowledge of what Stefan was, what Damon was, who Elena, Bonnie and Caroline was, and knowing every single plot twist that was gonna happen. It didn't make it any less interesting but when most people get shocked over major plot twists I just stare at my computer with no notable emotion.

I guess I could only dream of watching the show without any knowledge of it...

But I guess there were still some plots that she so kindly did not bother to tell me of and for that I shall be eternally grateful...

And that is the story of why I actually watch this rollercoaster of emotions that is the vampire diaries...

Now excuse me while I go continue watching the show...

             -Violet