We Who Shall Not Be Named

Previously toes, Hoes, hoes., and Toes

Aka Stuff that is going on inside the group chat / Stuff that is going on with my friends

whatthehell8667 and DICKmedownNiK are fighting..

Basically, dory is reading a book. It's called "A Good girl's guide to murder" or something.

And potti (aka whatthehell8667) is threatening dory saying she will spoil the entire book.

This entire convo is happening in my graphic shop and along with them, _textsfromyourex_ is also in the replies of that comment..

So me being me, and fulfilling my life's purpose of being a downright bitch, deleted the comment. So now their entire conversation is permanently deleted.

I forgot to mention, me and ILovePeter3 can't access Snapchat all the time so dory made a group chat on Instagram.

And ViaVolterra doesn't have insta so I miss her. A lot. Wayyy too fucking much. I MISS YOU OLIVIA

Anyways, so like I said, dory was reading her book, and potti was threatening her to spoil it, so again, me being me, I spoiled it for her on Instagram.

Chloe didn't see it yet, and I blackmailed potti. Basically, I told her I will delete that text if she told me what she was gonna say an hour or so before.

Cos an hour or so before, She and I were on insult land and trying to insult each other. Potti turned out to be super sensitive and refused to tell me this one thing she made up in her head that she says is a good one.

I was curious, so I asked her to say it, but she said that she will feel really bad about it and refused to say it.

Present timing:

So Yea, I told her I wanted to know what she was gonna say but miss gurl pulled a dory and FUCKING FORGOT

So I said that I won't delete the text until she says what it was and she revealed that she warned Chloe to open Instagram so she still hasn't seen it.

She is also sleeping rn...

She being Chloe

Anyways, now Idk what to do...

ELLIOT WARD WAS THE ONE WHO KILLED ANDIE BELL AND BECCA BELL SAW IT BUT DIDNT HELP HER.

Yaaasss bitches. Cry on that, Goodine...

Anyways so, Henry (aka ILovePeter3) is making edits on her shifting and stuff, and apparently, I am a part of it...

IS SHE NOT SO FUCKING HOT?

That is Naomi Scott. She played jasmine in Alladin.

Okay so I added my cousin @-salvacrewife in that group but she didn't say anything.