Forbidden Innocence

Tranquility was found on the bed of roses, huge trees scattered across what may be the most beautiful garden to exist. Beyond the garden was a soul so beautiful and kind she could be an angel. Raven curls fall effortlessly on her shoulders, while Satin grey eyes framed by hooded lashes stare innocently into the beauty of the stars. Unbeknown to her, a pair of eyes were admiring the beauty who has stolen the bright light of the stars.

"What is so exquisite, that you do not mind missing the rain of comets that Mary-Ann declares will happen, Madame Elenora?" She asks, never once tearing her gaze away from the blanket of luminaries that hold her in a trance.

"Why should I, when the sight in front of me is far more beautiful than they ever will be?", she remarks, causing the smallest of smiles to fall upon the girl's face. A rosy flush immediately rushed over to her cheeks.

"You humor me, madame. It is in both your and my understanding that I am nothing compared to you." She turns to face her mistress, who had a smile so genuine decorating her soft features.

"You mustn't speak so negatively about yourself when you know you are anything but those lies you keep feeding yourself." Elenora leaves the comfort of her satin blanket and makes her way towards the girl she thought of the world, settling down on the earth beside her, "Now please, Anastasia, do call me Nora"

"You are aware of it as much as I am, Madame, that I am not inclined to do so, for your father will surely have my head. It is not meant for someone like me to refer to you with your name, however beautiful it may be" Sadness covered the young girl's countenance, her smile never vanishing.

"And if they do? I will not let anyone come close to you, my love. He shall have my head instead of yours, for I was the one who insisted you to call me by my name. he has controlled far too many aspects of my life and I will not stand by him meddling with my-" She cuts herself off, worry crossing her features as she shifted her sight towards the brunette beside her, "Am I boring you again, Ana? I should have known not to take over all the attention-"

A pair of lips crashed into hers, the determined tone in her voice swiftly getting cut off as she stared wide-eyed at the girl in front of her.

Ana, on the other hand, had been waiting for this moment since her eyes laid on the olive-eyed mistress. It was forbidden, she knew, to kiss a woman when she herself was one, but did she find it so hard to hold back when the girl stayed so close to her, the elegant yet dainty beauty radiating from her skin like starlight. Nora cupped her face with her hands, kissing her back with pure passion.

The kiss was sweet and delicate, both girls pouring every inch of themselves into it. After minutes-which felt like a few seconds-Nora pulled back, her hands caressing the gentle bronze skin of the girl she thought the world of. The blonde shifted her gaze to see Ana staring at her in adoration. A smile faded into her features at the sight.

Loud winds and bright lights interrupted their thoughts. They look up to find bright balls of fire showering down, lighting up the night sky. Ana rested her head on Nora's shoulder, the two souls forgetting everything and drifting away under the shelter of the earth, admiring the comets.

Relevant context: Some shit I wrote on my notes app after listening to ship edit audios instead of paying attention to my teacher and whatever the hell she was teaching...Plus I was feeling gay...

Rewritten to make it more ✨1765-ish✨

I feel like I've read the same thing somewhere else. Not the concept, but the words...I wrote this last year so I have no idea if I did plagiarise it.

Also I had the perfect gif for this but wattpad isn't letting me put it here 😒

-V